cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bookmarks disappear after transport of story

dominik_zed
Participant
0 Kudos

After transporting a story (from Dev to Prod) bookmarks in prod (which have been created in prod) cannot be accessed anymore from the standard toolbar within the story. However the bookmarks can be openend (and have status "valid") from Stories(left menu) and than Bookmarks or by clicking on the story (three dots in "myfiles" and than "Browse Bookmarks"). See attached screenshots. Seems like a bug to me, I opened a SAP ticket, but as usual, this takes its time. Did not find any SAP notes on it. We just found out that the problem can be solved by resaving the story in prod without any changes, but after the next transport the problem is back. So, I guess we have to resave every story in prod after importing it?

In case anybody has the same problem, please give a short feedback, or are we alone with this problem?

Screenshots refer to the same story of course with same authorization

Edit - 24.10.2023: It seems to be a bug on SAP side and should be solved soon. (Incident 777939 / 2023)

Solution provided:

Dear Customer,

The code change is submitted in version 2023.16 and 2023.24 and any later versions. We will also submit the code change into 2023.21, 2023.22, 2023.23. If you are using 2023.16, please wait for the next patch update of 2023.16. Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dominik_zed
Participant
0 Kudos

The bug seems to be solved for us now with version "2023.16.15 (Client)".

Dear Customer,

The code change is submitted in version 2023.16 and 2023.24 and any later versions. We will also submit the code change into 2023.21, 2023.22, 2023.23. If you are using 2023.16, please wait for the next patch update of 2023.16. Thank you!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Neeraj_Jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello dominik_zed,

Please refer below SAP Note.

https://userapps.support.sap.com/sap/support/knowledge/en/2958215

2958215 - Story Bookmarks are lost in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)

If satisfied please accept and upvote on answer.

Regards,

Neeraj Jain

dominik_zed
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot. But this is not the problem. We face the problem if we do not make any changes in the story. So no renaming, deleting, duplicating of pages taking place.