cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to enable Semantic Date Range in Analytical List Page report? (CAP)

Pierre_Godart
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have the same question as

https://answers.sap.com/questions/13055769/semantic-date-range-on-smart-filter-bar.html

https://answers.sap.com/questions/13082116/how-to-enable-semantic-date-range-in-smart-filter.html

... no answers... => could it be an issue coming from the CAP framework? (Any details on the date types supported)?

Thanks!!

kr,

Pierre

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Pierre_Godart
Explorer
0 Kudos

Ok => I found the issue:

I used this:

@Consumption.filter.selectionType : #INTERVAL

@Analytics.Dimension : true

PaymentTheoricalDate2,

...inside the entity (view) definition... => not working...

But this is working fine:

annotate Accounting.VBOAnalytics with @Common.FilterExpressionRestrictions:

[{ Property: PaymentTheoricalDate2,

AllowedExpressions: #SingleInterval, }];

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vinod_snair
Participant

Hello Pierre,

There are two prerequisites to enable semantic date range on smart filter bar.

1. Configuration in manifest which you have read about in the help document
  2. Date time field should be configured with filter restriction as interval as described by Reshma in the post here.

In case you have done the first point correct, then you may be missing the second point. Check the metadata service and find date time property sap:filter-restriction is marked as interval. Hope this help you to solve the issue

Regards,

Vinod

Pierre_Godart
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello, thank you for the response. This is the same as the one I can find the two links I've already find and put in the question. You even give me the reference link I already mentioned...

The issue is that the CAP seems not providing the sap:filter-restriction (??) => I tried to get it generated via @Consumption.filter.selectionType : #INTERVAL ... => no luck ... that's why I asked if this feature is well implemented in CAP compiler...