cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue while deleting Fiori tile from Launchpad Page - SAP Fiori for SAP S/4HANA 2022

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have added the Tile and Target Mapping corresponding to the Fiori app F.08 from the corresponding technical catalog into our custom Fiori Catalog (C1). After this, from the Manage Launchpad Pages Fiori app, we have added the Fiori app Tile in the required Page (P1).

Now, we need to remove this Fiori app tile from the mentioned Page and custom Catalog and move it to some other Catalog, so in the Manage Launchpad Pages app I deleted the tile from the P1 page and now I am looking to remove the Tile and Target Mapping references from the C1 Catalog, but while deleting I see an error message saying the Tile and Target Mapping is added to the Page P1 (even after explicitly removing the tile from page P1). Due to this, we are unable to remove the Tile and TM from the C1 catalog.

Has anyone else faced such an issue? What needs to be done to remove the Tile and TM references from the Fiori Catalog, in addition to removing the tile from the added Pages?

Thanks

Saurabh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Issue is resolved. Turns out that the Tile was added in multiple sections in the same Page, but we deleted it from only 1 section. Once we deleted all occurrences of the tile from all sections of the Page we were able to remove the Tile and Target Mapping from the corresponding Catalog.

Answers (0)