cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lumira 2.0 LUMX files don't appear in Mobile app

xjhacking
Contributor
0 Kudos

We have issues getting the Lumira 2.0 documents (LUMX) to appear in the SAP BusinessObjects Mobile app. Using Designer or Discovery to create the document doesn't make a difference, it doesn't work in both ways.

Other document types, like Analysis Applications ('old' Design Studio 1.6) are visible in the mobile app. We added the 'mobile' category to the LUMX documents but that doesn't help.

Are we overlooking something basic here?

• SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.2 SP3 P10
  • SAP BusinessObjects Lumira 2.0 SP2
  • SAP BusinessObjects Mobile app iOS 6.6.6.5 (iPhone + iPad)
MustafaBensan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I experienced the opposite problem whereby all Lumira documents were appearing in the BI Mobile app, even if they were not tagged to the Mobile category. An explanation was provided in this discussion:

https://blogs.sap.com/2017/07/07/whats-new-in-sap-businessobjects-mobile-6.6/#comment-381827

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

kromkar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Mobile category is case sensitive. The actual category is configured in CMC->Applications->SAP BusinessObjects Mobile properties.

former_member472729
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am presenting the same inconvenience, with the difference that I can visualize the reports but when executing them the error is generated.

- Error: "Error Opening Document"

The reports were categorized in the mobile category, but apparently for this version of Lumira 2.0 does not allow this visualization in mobile. app.

Someone with the same error, how can I solve it?

Versions of the components:

• SAP BusinessObjects 4.2 Support Pack 4 Patch 5
  • SAP BusinessObjects Lumira 2.0 SP3 Patch 1
  • SAP BusinessObjects Mobile app iOS 6.8.1 (iPhone + iPad)
former_member472729
Discoverer
0 Kudos

The following SAP notes help me solve the error:

• 2536378 - Accessing Lumira documents through BI Mobile App gives error "IOS_ERROR_OPENING_DOCUMENT"
  • 2488458 - Design Studio reports loading forever on BI Mobile - Lumira 2.0+

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Was there any solution to this as we're experiencing the same?

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I can only find this: https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/2536378 but I am not sure.

xjhacking
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tammy,

Yes I saw that one, but we don't even get that far. The documents don't appear at all...

Cheers,

Xavier

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
xjhacking
Contributor
0 Kudos

Ah yes sorry, I missed one 6 (we are on 6.6.6.5).