cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assistance Required: Persistent Issue with SAP GUI Download for ABAP Platform 1909 Developer Edition

syedijlalayub
Explorer

Hi,

I trust you're all doing well. I'm currently facing a persistent issue while attempting to download SAP GUI for Windows for the ABAP Platform 1909 Developer Edition on SAP HANA 2.0.

Despite numerous attempts on the official SAP Trials and Downloads page (https://developers.sap.com/trials-downloads.html), I consistently receive the following message:

"Your request for information is being reviewed. Once approved, you’ll receive an e-mail with additional instructions."

I've been trying to resolve this for some time now and would urgently appreciate your guidance on expediting the approval or any helpful tips you can share.

Thanks

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can find information by searching the forum concerning "Your request for information is being reviewed. Once approved, you’ll receive an e-mail with additional instructions" and see how to email SAP support.

syedijlalayub
Explorer
0 Kudos

sandra.rossi I talked to sap on Live Chat; they brought me here. They told me to seek help in the community forums.

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
julie.plummer

could you please look into helping this person? Thank you!

View Entire Topic
julieplummer20
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Jelena, hi Sandra, hi all,

I have chased this up. However, the has to conform to legal compliance standards. Therefore, there are restrictions in place as to what can be said. I will not forget about this issue; however, I can't, as things stand, envisage a change to the text.

I am sorry I was not able to help.

I will try to update the guidance in FAQs - but will have to work with Legal to do so.

Thanks and best wishes,
Julie.

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
Thanks for trying 😉 Legal questions are tricky and take time...