Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 400 trying to deploy a SAP Fiori App to SAP BTP, ABAP Environment

JJAIMES
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi team,

I am trying to deploy a SAP Fiori using this tutorial: Create a SAP Fiori App and Deploy it to SAP BTP, ABAP Environment but I am stuck in the Step 6 - Deploy your application because I am getting next error I don't know how to solve it.

I have done the steps previous and the data is displayed correctly when I execute the npm start command:

However, when I execute the npm run deploy command, I have and 400 Error.

Confirmation is required to deploy the app:
Application Name: ZTRAVEL_APP_DJV
Package: ztravel_app_djv
Transport Request: TRLK900328
Destination: abap-cloud-default_abap-trial-51bd1187trial-dev
SCP: true

✔ Start deployment (Y/n)?
… yes
info abap-deploy-task ZTRAVEL_APP_DJV Creating archive with UI5 build result.
info abap-deploy-task ZTRAVEL_APP_DJV Archive created.
info abap-deploy-task ZTRAVEL_APP_DJV Starting to deploy.
info abap-deploy-task ZTRAVEL_APP_DJV ZTRAVEL_APP_DJV found on target system: false
error abap-deploy-task ZTRAVEL_APP_DJV Request failed with status code 400
error abap-deploy-task ZTRAVEL_APP_DJV SAPUI5 application ZTRAVEL_APP_DJV was not uploaded or registered successfully
error abap-deploy-task ZTRAVEL_APP_DJV SAPUI5 application ZTRAVEL_APP_DJV was not uploaded or registered successfully
info abap-deploy-task ZTRAVEL_APP_DJV Please copy/paste this URL in a browser for more details:
info abap-deploy-task ZTRAVEL_APP_DJV https://d2dd45bb-32b7-45c7-b7d5-1328f3781129.abap-web.us10.hana.ondemand.com/sap/opu/odata/iwbep/message_text;o=LOCAL/T100_longtexts(MSGID='%2FUI5%2FUI5_REP_LOAD',MSGNO='003',MESSAGE_V1='ZTRAVEL_APP_DJV',MESSAGE_V2='',MESSAGE_V3='',MESSAGE_V4='')/$value
info abap-deploy-task ZTRAVEL_APP_DJV ***** Upload of SAPUI5 App or Library from ZIP-Archive into SAPUI5 ABAP Repository *****
info abap-deploy-task ZTRAVEL_APP_DJV
info abap-deploy-task ZTRAVEL_APP_DJV Running in regular mode, brief log
info abap-deploy-task ZTRAVEL_APP_DJV 11 Files found in Archive.
info abap-deploy-task ZTRAVEL_APP_DJV * Parameters *
info abap-deploy-task ZTRAVEL_APP_DJV A BAdI implementation for /UI5/BADI_REPOSITORY_LOAD is active: Operation parameters may have been adjusted.
info abap-deploy-task ZTRAVEL_APP_DJV The name of the SAPUI5 repository "ZTRAVEL_APP_DJV" has been determined from the corresponding import parameter.
info abap-deploy-task ZTRAVEL_APP_DJV The binary files are identified using the standard settings.
info abap-deploy-task ZTRAVEL_APP_DJV The text files are identified using the standard settings.
info abap-deploy-task ZTRAVEL_APP_DJV The files and folders to be ignored are determined from the built-in standard settings.
info abap-deploy-task ZTRAVEL_APP_DJV The description of the SAPUI5 repository has been determined from the corresponding import parameter.
info abap-deploy-task ZTRAVEL_APP_DJV The package of the SAPUI5 Application "ZTRAVEL_APP_DJV" has been determined from the corresponding import parameter.
info abap-deploy-task ZTRAVEL_APP_DJV Transport Request "TRLK900328" has been determined from the corresponding import parameter.
info abap-deploy-task ZTRAVEL_APP_DJV The external Code Page Name "UTF8" has been determined from the corresponding import parameter.
info abap-deploy-task ZTRAVEL_APP_DJV The acceptance of Unix style end of line markers in text files has been determined from the corresponding import parameter.
info abap-deploy-task ZTRAVEL_APP_DJV Unix style end of line markers in text files get accepted.
info abap-deploy-task ZTRAVEL_APP_DJV The delta mode has been turned on.
info abap-deploy-task ZTRAVEL_APP_DJV Running in safe mode
info abap-deploy-task ZTRAVEL_APP_DJV * Creating new SAPUI5 ABAP repository ZTRAVEL_APP_DJV *
info abap-deploy-task ZTRAVEL_APP_DJV * Creating new SAPUI5 ABAP repository ZTRAVEL_APP_DJV *
error abap-deploy-task ZTRAVEL_APP_DJV Request TRLK900328 is not a local request
error abap-deploy-task ZTRAVEL_APP_DJV Upload canceled: SAPUI5 ABAP repository has not been created (successfully).
info abap-deploy-task ZTRAVEL_APP_DJV Please copy/paste this URL in a browser for more details:
info abap-deploy-task ZTRAVEL_APP_DJV https://d2dd45bb-32b7-45c7-b7d5-1328f3781129.abap-web.us10.hana.ondemand.com/sap/opu/odata/iwbep/message_text;o=LOCAL/T100_longtexts(MSGID='%2FUI5%2FUI5_REP_LOAD',MSGNO='003',MESSAGE_V1='ZTRAVEL_APP_DJV',MESSAGE_V2='',MESSAGE_V3='',MESSAGE_V4='')/$value
info abap-deploy-task ZTRAVEL_APP_DJV * Done *
error abap-deploy-task ZTRAVEL_APP_DJV SAP_Transaction: For backend administrators: use ADT feed reader "SAP Gateway Error Log" or run transaction /IWFND/ERROR_LOG on SAP Gateway hub system and search for entries with the timestamp above for more details
error abap-deploy-task ZTRAVEL_APP_DJV SAP_Note: See SAP Note 1797736 for error analysis (https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1797736)
error abap-deploy-task ZTRAVEL_APP_DJV Deployment has failed.
error abap-deploy-task ZTRAVEL_APP_DJV Change logging level to debug your issue
error abap-deploy-task ZTRAVEL_APP_DJV (see examples https://github.com/SAP/open-ux-tools/tree/main/packages/deploy-tooling#configuration-with-logging-en...
error builder:custom deploy-to-abap Request failed with status code 400
Command deploy failed with error Request failed with status code 400

I have tried to find out any clue in the log but wihtout success.

Maybe you could give me some ideas.

Thanks.

José JAIMES

View Entire Topic
raajapulluru
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Jose,

Everything you've done is accurate. However, I'd like you to double-check your deployment configuration. I have some uncertainty regarding your TR "Transport Request: TRLK900328" and suspect that you might have provided a task instead of the main TR.

Regards,

Raja Pulluru