cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW TO FILTER EMPLOYEES THAT HAVE A DETERMINED VALUE IN THE CONTRACT_TYPE FIELD FROM SFSF EC

juanforero5
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everyone, I'm doing a custom submission where I'm querying the SFSF COMPOUNDEMPLOYEE and I need the compound-employee's response to only bring back employees that contain the "EXT" value and the "PROV" value in the contract_type field of the job_information entity

Due to project requirements, I must do it from the QUERY that is used to make the query in the SFSF adapter. Could someone help me how to build the query?

Right now I only have half of the query set up, only the filter is missing. Could you explain how to do it?

SELECT person, personal_information, address_information, email_information, employment_information, phone_information, job_information, job_relation, compensation_information, national_id_card, paycompensation_recurring FROM CompoundEmployee
View Entire Topic
raskolnico
Explorer
0 Kudos

Unfortunately, this is not possible directly in API call. You need to implement filtering logic in Cloud Integration iFlow.

Here you can find the list of supported filters for CompoundEmployee Note 2318180

Yassine