cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP BRF+: What's the process to add BRF+ Application to T-Code?

SugguSandeep
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SCN People,

In SE93, by choosing Transaction as BRF+ & followed by In Default Values doesn't show any option.

Looking forward any other way to perform.

Thank You,
Suggu Sandeep.

Nana
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

I don't quite understand what you want to do. Do you have BRF+ Application (BRF+ Function), which you want to call via transaction code?

For each BRF+ at least one class with several methods is generated. But you don't call this class directly, since the class regenerates after each change of BRF+.

This is why you should use code template (report FDT_TEMPLATE_FUNCTION_PROCESS). But for executing this report, you have to know ID of a BRF+ function. You can use the template you get from this report in your own Z report.

Hopefully I didn't get your question wrong.

Best regards

Nana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Carlos_Idiaquez
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

BRF+ its a framework to create Function Modules.

You can access to BRF framework by using the next tcodes:

BRFPLUS

BRF+

In SE93 you assign a tcode name to a program. When you execute your custom tcode, it calls a program with screen. If you try to execute a BRF+ directly from a tcode, you need a screen for inputs parameters to your BRF+ FM.

You need a custom BRF+ FM to assign to your SE93 tcode. You can test the BRF+ FM in SE37. If it works but it doesnt work with SE93 Assignment. Try to create a program that calls the BRF+ FM.

I hope this solve your requierement, dont forget to point.

Best Regards,

Carlos Idiaquez

SugguSandeep
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos Idiaquez,

Thanks for the Information.

Could You Please Guide me on the BRF+ FM?

Actually, I didn't develop or configure any BRF+ Application.

Thank You,

Suggu Sandeep.