Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Build apps, HTML 5 issue

TonyKVG69
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, 

I was able to deploy my SAP Build App apps to the BTP as HTML5 apps.

However, while clicking the link of these apps, i only have one message in the page ' Internal Server Error' .

Everything was working several days ago, and i did not change anything 

Thanks in advance !

TonyKVG69_0-1712660688758.png

View Entire Topic
khanzain
Discoverer
0 Kudos

It sounds like you're encountering an "Internal Server Error" when trying to access your SAP Build App apps deployed to the Business Technology Platform (BTP). Here's how you can troubleshoot this issue:

1. Check BTP Log: Start by checking the logs on the BTP to see if there are any error messages or stack traces that provide clues about what went wrong. Look for any recent errors related to your deployed apps.

2. Review Recent Changes: Even if you think you didn't change anything, some configuration settings might have been altered unintentionally. Review any recent changes you or your team have made to configurations, permissions, or the app itself.

3. Ensure App Deployment: Double-check that your apps are still deployed correctly on the BTP. Sometimes deployments can get disrupted or lost, especially if there were updates or maintenance on the BTP.

4. Check App Dependencies: Ensure that any dependencies your apps rely on, such as databases or external services, are accessible and functioning properly. If there were any changes to these dependencies, it could affect your app's functionality.

5. Review App Code: If you have access to the source code of your apps, review it for any potential issues. Look for syntax errors, incorrect configurations, or any changes that could cause the internal server error.

6. Configuration Check: Make sure all configurations, including environment variables, are correctly set up for your apps in the BTP. Verify that the app is pointing to the right endpoints and resources.

7. Test on Different Devices/Browsers: Sometimes, the error might be specific to certain devices or browsers. Test your apps on different devices and browsers to see if the issue persists across all of them.

8. Check SAP Build Status: Check if there are any reported issues or maintenance activities on SAP Build's status page. It's possible that there might be a known issue affecting the service.

9. Contact Support: If you're unable to resolve the issue after trying the above steps, reach out to SAP support for assistance. Provide them with as much information as possible, including error messages, logs, and any relevant details about your environment and setup.

By following these steps, you should be able to identify and resolve the "Internal Server Error" you're encountering with your SAP Build App apps deployed on the BTP.

Here are the best HTML online learning platforms:
1. W3School  2. Iqra Technology  3. javatPoint