Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Build - Unattended Bot - No more executions

PatrikMajer
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have an unattended bot and scheduled trigger sudenly stopped to execute the automation jobs without any reason.

When I checked the Trigger section in Build, there was an information in "next executions" collumn - "No more executions" even that the trigger was set to execute a job every 10 minutes. Trigger was not expired.

It was working for almost a month without any issue. The status of the agent was Ready.

I have updated the trigger by some minor change and it started to work normally but I would like to avoid to do this in future.

Do any of you have an idea what actually happened?

Thank you,

Patrik

Venkat_Vyza
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Is it Trial account?

View Entire Topic
vishal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi patrikmajer001,

We noticed same issue in our environment today morning (trigger was neither disabled nor expired but showing No more executions)

Looks like a momentary glitch, - for the trigger: when we select "edit" option from dropdown and then hit "Update" button, the issue got resolved for us. Can you try the same ?

Regards,

Vishal Rathi

PatrikMajer
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi vishalrathi21,

yes, that is exactly what I did to make the trigger working again. I was thinking that maybe it could be caused by some wrong settings I made. I would like to avoid this situation in the future since customer was asking why his requests are not processed.

Thank you for the comment.

Patrik