Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Fiori Local Annotation load issue not rendering in UI

jallipalli_sai
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on fiori elements cross app navigation, to achieve this I added few local annotations and remaining all UI annotations I maintained at CDS level. Now the issue is either CDS annotaions or local annotations are only getting applied in app based on the order of the annotations paths mentioned in manifest.json. I would like apply the local annotations on top of backend CDS annotations which is not working. Kindly suggest the solution.

Below one is snippet from manifest.json

annotation is my local annotation file in application folder, other one is CDS annotations where the data will fetch from backend. Currently only the local annotations are getting applied in app based on order if I swipe the order the backend annotations are getting applied. Even in page map also the columns are getting displayed based on the order of the annotations.

Thanks in advance.

View Entire Topic
sandeep_rs
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is just the standard way the annotation files are loaded - it's nothing that SAP Fiori elements offers but, afaik, the standard handling within UI5. I guess you want to "merge" the annotations (and not have one take precedence over the other for conflicting annotations) but this is not supported afaik.

Best Regards,

Sandeep