Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sap.M.Dialog padding not set correctly in (SAP)UI5

thunermay
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm using a Sap.M.Dialog to show an information. Until our recent update from 1.102.4 to 1.108.11 it was all fine (the issue starts at 1.105).

The header is now an opaque rectangle on top of the dialog (see picture) this was not there before (see second picture) and shouldn't be there. A little html-debugging later and we found out that there was a change to the layout in html. The <header> no longer has the class "sapMDialogTitle" and there is a new <div> with the class "SapMDialogTitleGroup". If you switch the classes back and the header has the class "sapMDialogTitle" everything works as expected.

I think this is a bug from UI5 and it would be much appreciated if it would be fixed not only in the newest version but also in our LTS 1.108.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Best regards

Leon

boghyon
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Is there any custom CSS applied by the app or by a custom theme? If not, could you please share a minimal sample e.g. from https://sdk.openui5.org/entity/sap.m.Dialog or your own sample from JSBin, Plunker, etc.?

thunermay
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,
I'm writing here because I am unable to comment on your comment...

While building the Plunker I noticed that the padding is set indeed in one of our custom themes. We're now trying to update it and see if it fixes the problem.

Another problem with this website: How can I sign out of sap.com with my P-User and sign in with my S-User without deleting all my cookies and session data? If I log out normally and login again I´'m automatically in my old account without the option to change my legacy account.

Thanks in advance!

thunermay
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

It was indeed a problem with our theme. We updated the theme but it didn't correct the bug, so we just copied the the lines from the sap_fiori_3 theme and now it works, but it is quick and dirty. The theme designer didn't include the new SapMTitleGroup Classes in the libraray css

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)