cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to test or perform activities on SAP Logon page using the irpa cloud studio

0 Kudos

resol.pngresol2.pngHi

I am working on an automation piece for few screens in SAP.
I have succesfully been able to launch the SAP Logon page through Start Application activity , and then captured screen to double click on the server being used.

The activity is perfomed with the following error message : Timeout waiting for: application sAPLogon760

Furthermore in the test application , under the events tab it states that there is no running istance of SAP Logon 760

Needed a resolution for this as I was not able to test this application and cant see any elements that I captured
Attaching screenshots for my search critieria for better resolution.

View Entire Topic
Chaitanya_Priya
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @vidushi guvidushgupta54

Even though the recognition criteria show as uniquely identified, your recognition criteria have to be modified since the screenshot of the debugger shows that the page is not recognized.

Can you try adding diff recognition parameters and check.

Note:I am assuming that you are using SAP GUI 740 or higher.

0 Kudos

Hi Chaitanya

I tried using different recognition parameter and it still doesnt work. Can you please provide other resolution points that I should be checking on.error-scrn.png

I am using SAP GUI 760 so I guess that is in line with the expectation.

Regards

0 Kudos

This is the detailed runtime error that I get..

{ "uid": "ec6bf687-4b1b-47a9-aca7-717cd3843753", "name": "test 2", "type": "automation", "instanceUid": "43dccf5c-3ef1-46d4-8cce-dcaf72f5f1f4", "packageUid": "78c64f9e-5217-44dd-a781-c5254c0c4bac", "packageVersionUid": "3516c3f3-fd4d-440d-8a19-c11f6ea7f92e", "attended": true, "duration": 31, "nbRun": 1, "status": "Failed", "code": "KO", "label": "Timeout waiting for: sAPLogon760", "exception": "irpa_core.error.Error", "stack": "Error: Timeout waiting for: sAPLogon760\n at Timeout._onTimeout (C:\\Users\\vidushgupta\\AppData\\Local\\SAP\\Intelligent RPA\\Projects\\82ffeffc-25ed-4fdd-936e-ccb6cbce6dc0\\dist\\bundle.js:2:400876)\n at listOnTimeout (internal/timers.js:554:17)\n at processTimers (internal/timers.js:497:7)" }

Hi Chaitanya,

I was able resolve this by declaring other elements on the page which are more easily identifiable.

Appreciate your prompt response

Regards