cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewing DMS Document in Screen Personas

Patrick_Gans
Participant

Hi there,

We are not having success viewing DMS documents from within Screen Personas. This is specifically for Maintenance Notifications (IW23) but I've also tested this using the view DMS document (CV04N). This does not work using the default (unmodified) flavor. It does work if I use the standard web gui. I've tried different document types, but this is typically either PDF or pictures of type jpg or png. I get the standard E: E::000 error.

Thanks!

Patrick

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Just to clarify: Are you using Slipstream Engine?

Patrick_Gans
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi tamas.hoznek , sorry I forgot to include that. Yes, we are using Slipstream Engine.

View Entire Topic
tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

This appears to be a known issue in Slipstream, for which there is a note in the works by the Document Management team:

3287670 - Viewing document in Personas Slipstream engine via CV02N/CV03N/CV04N fails

However, it is still in Pilot status. Once it gets released to customers, it should resolve the problem. If you want to be added to the pilot customer list to test how the solution works for you, create a support incident directed to component CA-DMS and they will be able to help you further with this.

Patrick_Gans
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Tamas, I will create an incident as we are interested in this functionality. Appreciate it! -Patrick