Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CPI Fields are pushed to the end after message mapping

navepras
Explorer

Hi All

Can anyone help me to solve this issue which i am facing in all my i-flows

I have four fields having type string, date, picklist which i want to pick from SF and push to SFTP server as excel format, expected format is id, name, state, area in which id is string type in SF, name is string type in SF, state is a picklist type, area is a string type in SF

But after message mapping when i check the file all the fields are not in order as per XSD file, i observed except picklist fields all the other fields are coming in order and picklist field at last

Like - id,name,area and then State (where state is a picklist field which is coming in last of the file)

what is expected is id,name,state then area

Regards

Naveen V

View Entire Topic
Sriprasadsbhat
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Naveen,

Please validate the XML generated after the mapping there should be XML record without having target XML element tag ( i mean missing field only ).

Then you can find out which fields mapping you should check ( if you are not able to directly find out from Message mapping ).Also you can give a try with simulation option in SAP CPI having input xml with 1 or 2 missing xml fields and with all the fields

Regards,

Sriprasad Shivaram Bhat

navepras
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks Sriprasad

As you mentioned the field did not have a value in first row so that the field went to last column in file

Regards

Naveen V

navepras
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks Sriprasad

As you mentioned the field did not have a value in first row so that the field went to last column in file

Now it is fine

Regards

Naveen V