Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Data Warehouse Cloud Trial- Access

Balaji
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi team,

i am trying to explore SAP SAP Data Warehouse Cloud Trial, but i am receiving this message (Sorry,

Your request for information is being reviewed. Once approved, you’ll receive an e-mail with additional instructions)

how long it will take to get the trial Account? .

Regards

Balaji

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Balaji
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Saif Khan,

No, trial account option not worked for me.

Regards,

Balaji

Balaji
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Daniel,

Thanks for your suggestion, but this option not worked for me.

saikhancs35
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

Did you able to manage trial account for DWC?

I am also getting the same error and not sure what to do with this.

Thanks,

Saif Khan

daniel_felsmann
Participant
0 Kudos

balaji_v18 please clean your browser cookies. This hopefully brings you to our new page for the guided experience request, if this does not work, please reach out to your sap. account team

daniel_felsmann
Participant
0 Kudos

balaji_v18, Thanks a lot for your post. Please remove your browser cookies and try it again. Typically the guided experience mail will be available within 5 min after your registration. Alternatively please reach out to your SAP Account Team and ask to test the solution.

Balaji
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Daniel,

Thanks for your reply. just want to inform you that i am not received any mail within 5 mins .

No direct mail with Trial account link, just sharing the mail received from SAP.

i have received this below details as part of my trial account request

Partners

Thank you for your interest in learning more about SAP Data Warehouse Cloud. As a Partner, you have access to dedicated resource portal sharing information, tools, and training. Click below to enter SAP PartnerEdge and get access to a SAP Data Warehouse Cloud demo tenant instead of signing up for a trial tenant.

SAP PartnerEdge(link)

Students

Thank you for your interest in learning more about SAP Data Warehouse Cloud. Students and staff from our member universities and educational institutions get access to a wealth of courses and certifications to upskill your learning and get ready to enter the world of cloud-based technology. Click below to get access to SAP Data Warehouse Cloud and more resources for you to engage with the SAP ecosystem.

Student Information(link)

let me check and post it in the forum for any issues or challenges.

Regards

Balaji