Welcome Corner Blog Posts
Go a little bit deeper into the Welcome Corner with blog posts. Learn how to get started in SAP Community and get tips on maximizing your participation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdsunny372
Active Participant
Thanks a lot! susan.keohan  to focus me on this priceless idea and by taking it I'm forwarding your blog.

About me:

I'm Sagarkumar A. Darji.

I was born in Vadodara,Gujarat and raised in Vallabh Vidyanagar(V.V.Nagar).It is known as educational hub of Gujarat.

Very  famous Amul dairy is part of our town,which produces many milk products and deliver to customers all over glob ,especially in  Asian regions.

My hometown : Vallabh Vidyanagar,Gujarat

After completion of my masters for SAP BW training I went to Hyderabad (IT Hub) ,which produces thousands  of SAP consultants  by teaching them. “Ameerpeth “ is very popular area in Hyderabad ,where you will find any coaching classes from X to Z technologies in low cost price.

Ameerpeth ,Hyderabad

As we all know ,it is next to impossible to get job as a fresher as SAP consultant,but Impossible itself say  I'm possible.after few months I got my first job in one of the fastest growing IT company  called  Stridely solutions,ahmedabad .

I ‘m working  as a competent SAP BW consultant  from 2 years in Stridely solutions and I am very thankful to stridely solutions to give us & mohitsohani opportunity to attend SAP TechEd’19 at Bangalore.

Memories of SAP TechEd’19,Bangalore

Answers of your questions :-

What do you most enjoy about the SAP Community?

Connecting to SAP peoples from all over the glob,Answering questions ,which improves my knowledge and Earning badges

Share an interesting/funny story related to your work

When I joined my first company I have very well knowledge about SAP BW ,

But ” I was not aware about DEV->QA>-PROD concept clearly”

If you were not in your current position, what/where would you be and why? 

I would be Tailor ,because it’s my family business.

I'm here on this platform and writing this blog because of only my mentors @Bhavin vyas,He only inspired me to join " knowledge of ocean "  SAP SCN. because of him I was featured on SCN homepage in January'20

So I would like to #Blog it Forward challenge  to bhavin.vyas kishorkkkk darshil14 mohitsohani

Here are some questions for you,please reply for all or atleast 1.

1. What is your personal life dream?

2. What is your professional life dream?

3. Share an interesting/funny story related to your work

#BlogitForward

10 Comments
bhavinvyas
Active Contributor
Thanks Sagar for sharing your inspiring story. Keep up the good work!

Cheers!

Bhavin
keohanster
Active Contributor
Hi Sagarkumar, and welcome to the #blogitforward family!

Thank you for taking up the challenge and sharing some of your story with us.  I don't know *what* I would do if I saw all that training available in Ameerpeth... I think I would have to spend a lot of time there.

I'm so glad you got to go to SAPTechEd.  It's always one of my favorite events of the year.  I hope you got to learn a lot, but also to meet some wonderful people.

Your funny story 'But ” I was not aware about DEV->QA>-PROD concept clearly”'  - Oh my Smiling Face with Smiling Eyes on Samsung One UI 1.5  I think it probably took me a while to cement this concept too!   Actually, at the beginning of my SAP Career, even version management took me by surprise, because we did not have any tool to handle this.

Do you have plans to attend any more SAP events?  An SAP Inside Track perhaps?

Cheers,
Sue

sdsunny372
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Ya.sure I will attend.

susan.keohan  When will I get #Blog it Forward badge?

keohanster
Active Contributor
Hi Sagarkumar,

I think the process looks like this:  The Community Team goes through a list of all #BlogItForward blogs periodically,  and then they assign the badges.   It may take a few days.

And have a great time at your next SAPTechEd!

Sue
sdsunny372
Active Participant
0 Kudos
Hi Susan,

It's been 2 months ,but I haven't received my badge. Can you please look into this?

Sagarkumar Darji
audreystevenson
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos
Hello Sagarkumar, I will look into this. Since there are holidays in Germany and the U.S. the next days, it may take until sometime next week, but we will get back to you soon. Thank you for your patience!
sdsunny372
Active Participant
0 Kudos
thanks for your prompt response
audreystevenson
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos
You now have the badge. Apologies for the delay.
sdsunny372
Active Participant
0 Kudos
Thanks a lot 🙂
mmcisme1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
It was great learning about you.  After reading your comment on the coffee corner post, I had to see if you had written any blog post.  I love this one.

I'm like Sue, all the training would make me never want to work!  I would keep learning more.   Since, I have to work, it would mean working, family, and training all the time.   I think I'm glad I'm not there.

I so glad you went to SAP Teched in 2019.  This Teched is on-line, and is going to be very hard for me.  Why?  Because I wonder when I will sleep.   I hope you take the time to listen in on some sessions.   It should be great fun.

Getting a job as a "fresher" right now is harder than ever.  Do you have advice to anyone just starting out?