Welcome Corner Blog Posts
Go a little bit deeper into the Welcome Corner with blog posts. Learn how to get started in SAP Community and get tips on maximizing your participation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StephanieMarley
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
SAP Champion phil.cooley organized a SAP Community running event in Melbourne – combining the great activities of catching up with SAP Community members and also going for a run. This is a great initiative by Phil kicking off #GlobalRunningDay that gets celebrated all around the world on June 1st.

Who is Running

stacey.fish and I from the SAP Community team invite you to join us in Philadelphia. We are so excited for this to celebrate World Running Day, and meet others from SAP Community for a fun-filled run.

All are welcome and if you don't want to run - you can walk, hike or cycle!

The plan is to meet at 7:30am and run/walk around Rittenhouse Square which is a very pretty part of the city. As per the picture below we will meet at the Lion Cursing the Serpent. At your own pace run or walk around the area.  At 8:30am everyone is invited to gather at Ultimo Coffee - 238 South 20th Street.

A more detailed map is here.

Event Information:

Date: Wednesday 1st June 2022

Time: 7:30am

Activity: Run/Walk around Rittenhouse Square

After: Coffee & Networking at one of the very many cafes prior to heading off for the working day

I pledged to run/walk on this day and you can join the team here

Let’s blog it forward to more friends in SAP Community: katherine.kenneally (Ireland) and juliafargel141  (California) – ready to put on your running (hiking) shoes?

A huge thanks to Phil for organizing this this event. Really looking forward to seeing SAP Community members on the 1st of June.

See you then.
11 Comments
staceyfish
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
Steph - great collaboration with phil.cooley and thank you to the both of you for motivating all of us in our Community.   I am looking so forward to our walk/run in Philadelphia.

atrzaska21 , jerry.janda , josh.bentley , 9af189e3441545408519f280791bcb19 .... please come join Steph & I
StephanieMarley
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos
Yes, I second Stacey's invite to you!
Susan215
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
I’ll be there, probably walking😀
sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
Amazing to see all the locations popping up! Everyone, please take pictures! I am looking forward to seeing those 🙂
moshenaveh
Community Manager
Community Manager
Great initiative!:) I will be running in Israel:)

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
Great moshe.naveh2 ! Hope you get some companion!

So curious about all the runners and images 🙂
josh_bentley
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
Would love to join but I am in NSQ that day filming some stuff!   Will be with you virtually and hope to join in person next time.
staceyfish
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

stephaniedecamara.marley and I had a great time together supporting phil.cooley & Global Running Day !!!

moshenaveh
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hello Everyone!

So the truth is that yesterday I walked as the day before I ran 6 KM.

Was great fun and you can see the mediterranean ocean behind me:

Moshe
sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
It looks absolute beautiful where you live, Moshe!
Well done!
pjcools
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Awesome Moshe looks amazing- and well done!!