Welcome Corner Blog Posts
Go a little bit deeper into the Welcome Corner with blog posts. Learn how to get started in SAP Community and get tips on maximizing your participation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Neeraj_Jain
Active Contributor
My Journey on SAP Community!

Had already registered on SAP Community in the year 2015 but not activated. In the last year, month of September 2022 have activated on SAP Community and start to write SAP Blog and started to solve problems raised by community members.

During seven months period have achieved/earned various batches on SAP Community including "Grand Master Solver" which is TOP Batch of under "Q&A Mission". During this period have learnt more about SAP by following SAP Champions and Influencers and feel that why only in September 2022 I activated on SAP Community not since the date of registration? But when you wake up there is a light!

If anyone wish to make and grow career in SAP then my personal feeling is that you must registered on SAP Community and start to follow SAP Champions, Influencers, favourite tags, group etc. and start to understand the questions which are receiving from Globe and you will learn different processes/scenario which are using by business globally. If you understand the questions and you think you have a solution then post your answer for that question, by these activities surely your knowledge will be enhanced to grow and earn in SAP Career and boost your Moral.

Thanks to svea.becker l_stodal , moshe.naveh2 and mynyna.chau to make me "Featured Contributor" on various topics of #SAP. Also thanks to Product Expert of SAP who helped to accept my answers whenever questionnaire not responded after certain period.

Content-SAP Profile

All Batches Earned

Please follow neeraj.jain16 for more content on issues & topics related to SAP Sales & Distribution and Material Management.

Thanks for your interest! Please share feedback, comments, or suggestions below.

Best Regards,

Neeraj Jain

SAP Technical Manager in HCL Technologies Limited
31 Comments
MortenWittrock
Active Contributor
Well done, Neeraj! My Grand Master Solver mission is at 86% right now, but that's taken me six years or so 😄 Completing it in around half a year is very impressive.
Neeraj_Jain
Active Contributor
Thank you Morten for your feedback! Hope soon you will receive Grand Master Solver. ,😀 Will wait.
MortenWittrock
Active Contributor
Working on it! 🙂
meriem2020
Explorer
Dear Mr jain , thank you for helping the SAP community and for always answering my questions and following up later on ,it’s always a pleasure to see experts sharing their knowledge and helping others

may god bless you !
Neeraj_Jain
Active Contributor
Thank you Ms Meriem for your feedback. Will always try to help/solve the issue of Community Members...,🙏
Your solutions are relevant and very helpful..!!

Appreciate your effort..!!
Neeraj_Jain
Active Contributor
Thank you for your feedback...
RAHEEL_BABAR
Active Contributor
Well done! Neeraj, You always provide very good and relevant solutions 🙂 Really appreciated.

Regards
Neeraj_Jain
Active Contributor
Thank you Raheel for your feedback...
sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
Wow! That's a great achievement and a huge motivation for everyone! Congratulations!

Thanks so much for all your ongoing contribution, your passion, for sharing your SAP Community story and for the shout-out! 🙂

People like you rock the SAP Community!
Neeraj_Jain
Active Contributor
Thank you very much Svea for appreciating words! Your support to us and as well to SAP Community also appreciable. 🌹🙏❤️

Regards,

Neeraj Jain
gopesh-kumar
Explorer
Neeraj is having very good knowledge and understanding on SAP functional side. Promptly solving issue is a very positive strength !

Wish Neeraj a long long success in SAP! Kudos!...

Thanks

Gopesh
Neeraj_Jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Thank you Gopesh for your feedback...
neha_sharma01
Explorer
Congratulations for the achievement ! Keep going.

Regards,

Neha Sharma
Neeraj_Jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Thank you Neha!
anurodh_saxena
Explorer
Its really a proud moment Neeraj. Congratulations for your hard efforts and knowledge sharing with all of us.
Neeraj_Jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Thank you Anurodh!
nirbhayjain
Explorer
Congratulations on your achievement..!! Your dedication and hardwork has made you here so early. Well done! Always proud of you.......!
Neeraj_Jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Thank you Nirbhay!
saransk15
Explorer
Superb Neeraj Sir

Keep rocking
Neeraj_Jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Thank you Saran!
StepanKadera
Active Contributor
Hi neeraj.jain16,

Congratulation! It's more than well deserved.

To achieve it in such short period of time is breathtaking.

Now you can take few days off SCN and enjoy your life outside SAP (community) 🙂

Neeraj_Jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Thank you stepankadera for your feedback.
ajay_verma2
Explorer
Congratulations Neeraj !!!
Neeraj_Jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Thank you Ajay!
An Inspiration to SAP Professionals.

Thank you for your contribution Neeraj Sir.
Neeraj_Jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Thank you for your feedback...
sanjeev_sap55
Explorer
Great achievement and a perfect Inspiration to SAP Professionals.
Neeraj_Jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Thank you!
RaviDave
Active Participant
Well done and Congratulations !! Thank you for your contribution as well.

Regards,

Ravi.
Neeraj_Jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you Ravi!

Regards, Neeraj Jain