Welcome Corner Blog Posts
Go a little bit deeper into the Welcome Corner with blog posts. Learn how to get started in SAP Community and get tips on maximizing your participation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Member

I thought it would be fun to run a SAP Trivia Quiz at our next SAP Stammtisch or SAP Inside Track event and I figured who better to ask for great SAP Trivia questions then the good people here on the SAP Community Network!

So I put together this simple Google Form to collect the questions (and answers) and hope that you will be able to come up with some great SAP related trivia.

Contribute your SAP Trivia questions here

Here are some examples to get you started:

• In what year was SAP founded?

• What does the three letter acronym SAP stand for?

• What was the product called that SAP bought that became the SAP Enterprise Portal?

I am sure you can think of some great questions, even if you don't know the answer just submit the question and I can try to find out the answer.

Let me know if you are planning to run a SAP Trivia Quiz and would like to use the collection of questions and I will send them to you.

Thanks,
Simon
37 Comments
kaus19d
Active Contributor
Hi Former Member,

For try out, I posted 2 basic questions. So when is the Quiz date & who can attend the quiz, any criteria. Just asking as it could be fun!!!

Thanks,

Kaushik
Former Member
Thanks for contributing kaus19d

I was initially thinking that anyone could use this collection of questions to run a quiz at a local community event, like an SAP Inside Track or SAP Stammtisch. It is really up to the organisers of the event if they want to try to run a quiz.

Maybe we could somehow run an online virtual quiz that people could join from all around the world... I think this is a cool idea! I need to think about how to organise and run such an event... 😉

Cheers,
Simon
qmacro
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
Great initiative 🙂 I've just added a few questions.
nabheetscn
Active Contributor
Great initiative i must say, can be used at different events!
Föß
Active Participant
done - I added 3 questions.
PhilCooley
Explorer
Great initiative Former Member - are you able to share these questions somehow as I would love to use this at the future SAP Tech Nights/SAP Stammtisch events in Melbourne. I have added a Q to the list so will try and add a few more!
Former Member
Yes phil.cooley

i will send you a link.
patelyogesh
Active Contributor
Added 2
enric101
Active Contributor
Added 2 more questions

Great initiative!
gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Do you already have an API for the Questions?
akibby
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Could you share the list of questions and answers? I would like to host a virtual trivia game with my internal SAP team. Thank you!
0 Kudos
This is perfect! I am planning on hosting a virtual Trivia session with my team from the Brisbane Office. Please could you share the list of questions and answers?
Jan_van_Ansem
Contributor
0 Kudos
I am hosting a pub quiz online tomorrow and could do with some questions. It would be great to see them (and answers).
As a suggestion how you can do this online, I am using https://myquiz.org/ which is free for up to 50 players.

Don't forget to invite me 🙂

Jan.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Hi jan.van.ansem

Let me know how best I can share the link to the answers with you, I don't want to post the answers here for obvious reasons 🙂

If you follow me on Twitter (@skemp) I can DM the link to you.

Thanks

Simon

brittalehn
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Hi Simon,

what a great idea! I am planning a quiz with my team as well. Could you please share the questions and answers with me as well?

Thanks,

Britta
skemp
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Hi Britta, I have emailed you with the questions and answers. Good luck running your quiz.
vinod_singh2
0 Kudos
Hi Simon, great idea to get the team engaged. I would love to use this as well. Do you mind sharing the Q&As so that I can run a quiz night with the team as well. Thanks / VInod
CBasis
Participant
0 Kudos
Hi Simon,

Can you please Share with me the questions and answers
0 Kudos
Hi Simon,

This is a great initiative! Can you please share the questions and answers with me? I will be setting up some trivia with my team before Christmas.

Thanks!

/Tomas

enric101
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Great initiative, could you make the questions public after the event? I am one of the organizers of the Stammtisch Barcelona and I would like to organize something similar.

Thanks in advance!

Regards

Enric
cesnjuli2
Participant
0 Kudos
Hi Simon, we are planning a quiz! Could you share questions with me? Many thanks!
vardarajav
Explorer
0 Kudos
HI Simon,

We are planning to have a quiz in our team.  Could you share the questions?

Best Regards,

Varda
former_member363178
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Hi Simon,

I am planning a quiz with my team as well. Could you please share the questions and answers with me as well?

Thanks!

Lucas
skemp
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Of course. I will direct message you for your email address, just follow me first, then I will be able to message you.

awvincei
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi Simon,

I am planning a quiz with my team as well. Could you please share the questions and answers with me too?

Thanks!
skemp
Advisor
Advisor
If you follow me then message me with your email address I will send to you. Thanks.
patricke
0 Kudos
I'm also very interested in these trivia and Quiz questions.
We are starting a guild of SAP testing and we would like to use these in between the subjects, for a kind of intermezzo in between the subjects we discuss or showcase .

Many thanks,

Patrick
Sree_Santh
Advisor
Advisor
Hi Simon,

Could you please share the trivia questions? I have followed you here.

Thanks,
Sree
stefan_se
Discoverer
Hi Simon,

we are planning a quiz game with our team, can you please share your questions and answers?
That is surely an interesting collection 🙂 Followed you.

Thank you and Best regards,
Stefan
Wfriess
Explorer
Hi Simon,

we i am also planning to run a SAP quiz with my team. Could you share your questions and answers too.

Thanks Wladimir
eszter_szalma3
Explorer
Hello, can I have the link, thanks!
nhatdoan
Advisor
Advisor
Hi Simon,

I hope you are doing well. I wanted to let you know that I really appreciate your great idea. I am actually planning to use these questions a quiz for my team. Would it be possible for you to provide me with the questions?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,
Nhat Doan
Hi Simon,

Great initiative - Could you please share the questions and answers with me as well? I have followed you here

Thanks
RDAcero
Associate
Associate
Hi Simon can you share the link of question for a regional activity?, thanks a lot in advance.
Hi Simon,

Hope you are going well.

I see you initially started this thread in 2019 and 4 years since then, I am curious on the content added to the quiz. I am planning to run a SAP quiz with my team this week and it would be great if you could share your content.

Thanks & regards

Jay
pritish29
Newcomer
Hey Simon,

This is a good post with a great initiative. I am actually planning to use these questions in a quiz for my team as well. Would it be possible for you to provide me with the questions? I have sent you a request on LinkedIn as well.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,
Pritish