Welcome Corner Blog Posts
Go a little bit deeper into the Welcome Corner with blog posts. Learn how to get started in SAP Community and get tips on maximizing your participation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lenastodal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Community is all about people. How people interact with each other, how they appreciate similarities and differences, how they learn from each other, how they share knowledge, experiences and ideas. When looking at the most active and helpful members within the community, we have some who distinguish themselves in the eyes of their peers and uphold the ideals and spirit of SAP Community. They are real “Champions"; which is why they are part of our SAP Champions program.

Who are SAP Champions?
The heart of the SAP Champions principle is putting people first. In order to move our SAP Community forward, enrich diversity and increase engagement, we recognise top performers and enable them to lead their fellow members by example. Our SAP Champions are a bunch of great experts who are dedicated to the SAP  Community. They love to interact with others (online or offline), enjoy talking about SAP Community, foster community culture, and get others interested and engaged! 

Therefore, it is with great honour to announce the extension of our SAP Champion program with a new group of distinguished SAP Community members to continue upholding our community ideals and spirit.

Overall.png

Congratulations to our 10 new SAP Champions!

Amin Omidy | @Amin_Omidy Vladimirs Semikins | @seVladimirs 
Mateusz Skrzyniarz | @m-skrzyniarz Kunal Bansal | @Kunal_Bansal 
Punith Oswal | @Punith_Oswal Martin Koch | @martinkoch 
Jef Baeyens | @JefB Glenn Roberts | @GDR_ANZ 
Kennedy Thomas | @KennedyT21 Martin Pankraz@Martin-Pankraz  

Please connect with our SAP Champions and join us with your comments below in welcoming this notable group! 

15 Comments
Martin-Pankraz
Active Contributor

Thanks for the warm welcome @lenastodal!

Anyone curious to chat about SAP and Microsoft integration? Feel free to reach out or approach me at any of the SAP events 🙂

Cheers Martin 

seVladimirs
Active Contributor

Thanks a lot for your warm welcome. ❤️

JefB
Active Contributor

Thank you Lena! It's a real honor 🎖 😁

Would be nice to meet some other champions!

Anyone active in areas of SAP Analytics Cloud, BI, BPC, Group reporting, BW or Datasphere, contact me 😉

Punith_Oswal
Participant

Thanks for the warm welcome @lenastodal , its an honor 😃

Extremely exicted to be a part of this program!!

Kunal_Bansal
Active Contributor

Thanks for the warm welcome @lenastodal, it's an honour🎖🙏🏻
Excited to work together with the group!

Welcome to all the Champions 🏅

Cheers,
Kunal

m-skrzyniarz
Participant

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome! I'm delighted to be joining such a COOL group 😄 

KennedyT21
Active Contributor

Thank you for the kind and gracious welcome, @lenastodal.

I am truly honored to be here and excited about the opportunity to collaborate with this amazing group!

🎖🙏 Looking forward to working together!

StephanieMarley
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Welcome new Champions. We are inspired by your commitment to helping others learn and how they can grow their careers. I look forward to on-going community engagement with you all. Thank you!!

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Thanks for sharing @lenastodal!!
Congratulations to all the new SAP Champions - be proud of your achievements! Look forward to engaging with you going forward! 🏅

Bernhard
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Welcome everyone!!!! Great to see the team growing with further impactful experts!!

Harish_Vatsa
Active Contributor

Congratulations to all the new SAP champions. It is indeed a great owner. 🎉🎊🎉🎊

GDR_ANZ
Explorer

Thank you to the A/NZ and global SAP team for the recommendation and warm welcome into the SAP Champions village! Thanks also to @lenastodal for the follow-up and personal introduction. I am looking forward to the journey and on-going engagement.  😎

Amin_Omidy
Active Participant

Thanks for the warm welcome! and thank you to @lenastodal for the post and  follow-up meeting .

Happy and grateful to join the SAP Champion and if any one has any questions related to SAP on Azure or Azure training can reach out to me.

VijayetaSharma
Active Contributor

Warm Welcome and Congratulations to all the new SAP Champions !!! I am excited to see the community growth and looking forward to engage with you all  🙂 

nkumar56
Explorer
0 Kudos

Congratulations to All the Champions🏆🏆🏆👍👍👍