Welcome Corner Blog Posts
Go a little bit deeper into the Welcome Corner with blog posts. Learn how to get started in SAP Community and get tips on maximizing your participation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

We are excited to share this group with all SAP Community members. You are most welcome to this friendly space where introductions happen, connections are made, and lively discussions take place!

So, what can you expect here, and what do we expect from you?

1) To feel welcome and introduce yourself! We want to hear from YOU – please don’t be shy, we have a wonderful welcoming community spirit here and plan to keep it that way – why not join in the following discussions to get started and let us know a little about you:
- New or not to the SAP Community, share your story!
- SAP Community - Where are you from?

2) To take part and discuss! Whether you’re a newcomer or a valued veteran we encourage you to subscribe to this group and get active. Who knows, you might just be that missing “spark” that will set off some lively discussions. You can get started by joining the following discussion – or even feel free to start your own thread.
- Can you remember the first time you heard of SAP?

3) To get tips from other members! We want you to get the most out of your time spent on SAP Community – so get to know how to navigate and what we are all about. Even if you are already familiar, we are continuously improving. We highly recommend that - if you haven't done so already - you take the 
Tour the SAP Community 2024 tutorial. You can even earn a badge!

4) To be active! In this new group, and indeed across the SAP Community. You can contribute here by starting a discussion, adding a comment, giving a like or kudos and so on. For further information on groups functionality in general, check out the help page. Be sure to click on "Join Group" in any public group where you are interested to become a member and receive regular updates.

Katherine_K_1-1706536518654.png

5) To stay up-to-date and informed with "What's New" in SAP Community. Be sure to click on the
What's New board in the top menu bar, and click on "Options -> Subscribe" to hear all the latest news and updates from the community team.

Katherine_K_0-1706536445551.png

One final ask …. don’t be shy…. but do be kind!
You can check out our SAP Community Rules of Engagement.

Here’s wishing you an enjoyable, welcoming, collaborative and above all engaging time here with us.

Feel free to leave a comment below and tell us why you have joined SAP Community!

335 Comments
mezeshan
Participant
Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hi @mezeshan - welcome to SAP Community Groups. You might want to take part in this discussion thread and introduction yourself: SAP Community - Where are you from?

daniel_moayanda
Explorer

Hi community members! I am Daniel Moayanda and I'm so happy to join this group. It is great to have a place to discuss events, publish content, and connect with community members!

daniel_moayanda
Explorer

I'm happy to join the group!

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Great to have you here @daniel_moayanda !! Feel free to take part in any of our open groups, for example, the Coffee Corner - there are lots of fun conversations taking place over there. Maybe keep it in mind for your next coffee break! 

m_talaat1234
Participant

Hi community! I am so happy to join this group.

m_talaat1234
Participant
Krika
Explorer

Hello community! I'm from Brazil, I'm happy to participate in this group, I hope to contribute and learn a lot from you.

sbustamanteg
Explorer
Narendra_TM
Explorer

Hi, My name is Narendra. I am from INDIA. Recently started exploring the business benefits of using SAP Trade Management. Hope this Platform helps me in analyzing functional and Technical Perspectives of SAP Trade Management.

Matthias_BW
Explorer

Hi everyone,

happy to join the group community.

Siphi
Explorer

Hi Community, My name is Siphindile Ntombela and I would like to continue to participate in the groups, there is so much to learn in this ever-changing digital space. I am in the Pharmaceutical field and It would be interesting to share stories with people in this field and learn from them. I look forward to conversations with all of you in different fields.

KeyurShukla
Explorer

Thank You !...

Vikris81
Participant

Hi all, I'm from India. Happy to join the SAP Community.

sac2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you for this wonderful blog and waiting for more blogs.

Kumaresh_V_S
Advisor
Advisor

Hi there, Namaste 🙏 excited about meandering around the Community to Learn, Share and Network!

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor

How do I filter my areas of interest and answer those questions please ?

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hi @Lakshmipathi - please see the Tour the SAP Community 2023 tutorial as mentioned in point 3 in my blog post above. There is a great video for Q&A.
Please also stay tuned to our What's New board - click on Options -> Subscribe there. With the platform migration in the New Year, things will work more like how they do currently on SAP Community Groups.

Girish_Nekaar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you for this wonderful blog.

gowthamc
Explorer

nice blog and we are looking for some other blogs

WilliamGao
Participant

Hello everyone ,  I'm from China, excited to join the group.

Newcomer

Hi all,

I am Anca from Romania, happy to join you, learn and contribute to the group.

listat
Participant

Hi everyone, I'm Tatjana and I joined this group to learn and contribute to community.

KripaKrishnadas
Advisor
Advisor

Hello, 

This is Kripa. 

Excited to join the community!

KripaKrishnadas
Advisor
Advisor

Hi all!!

Narendra_TM
Explorer

Hello All,

This is Narendra from Hyderabad, INDIA.

andreykash
Discoverer

Hi All, 

Joining from the Netherlands. I've spent few years in the automotive industry before swithching to the SAP world. Have been in presales working around different customer challenges for the past 7 years.

JuanCLazaro
Advisor
Advisor

Hi community,

Happy to join the team to start learning, sharing and collaborating.

SUN
Newcomer

Hello Everyone,

This is Pius from Toronto, looking forward to learn more from you all and share some knowledge as well.

Have a wonderful day.

Warm regards,

Pius

Arundathi
Participant

Hello All 👍

StephanieMarley
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

@Arundathi hello! My name is Stephanie and I live in the US. I have spent a number of years using SAP software. Earlier in my career I was a BW consultant. May I ask your areas of interest and expertise? I like to check out Career Corner - SAP Community It is a lot of fun!

Archana0607
Explorer

Hi Everyone

CameronK
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello, 

How can I edit a published blog? 
The format did not turn out as expected and I would like to make enhancements to my blog. 

Thank you in advance, 

Cameron 

zfiori
Participant

Morning new community park.

🎨

T_Frenehard
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi everyone! I am Thomas and I was an active blogger on the previous platform on all things "GRC" (Governance, Risk, and Compliance) and Cybersecurity. I look forward to using this new platform and connecting.

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hello @CameronK - which blog post? You can contact community@sap.com for support - please provide a link/screenshot of what you are attempting to do - thank you.

IgorBrusetti
Explorer

Hello all, I'm just passing by during Community tutorial. 🙂

WihemArsac
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi, I am Wihem from France, happy to join the SAP community.

OliverGraeff
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello SAP Community

StephanieMarley
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

@OliverGraeff @WihemArsac hi to you both. Great to see you in the community. I live in the US outside of Philadelphia. You may have visited our Newtown Square office. May I ask your areas of interest and expertise? 

OliverGraeff
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hey @StephanieMarley I'm product manager for SAPUI5, based in Walldorf. Visited beautiful Newtown Square office last year 🙂

StephanieMarley
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

@OliverGraeff what a great area. Then you must know SAP Mentors @vobu and @WouterLemaire already. It is really great to stay engaged in the community on this awesome topic! SAPUI5 | SAP Community and all things related! Hope to see you the next time you are in NSQ!

OliverGraeff
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

@StephanieMarley how can I follow those great community members? I.e. get notified once they release more awesomeness to the SAPUI5 world?

OliverMueller
Advisor
Advisor

Hi all!

I used to be a not-very-active member in the "old" community (more reading than creating content), but I hope to change this in the "new" community.

Cheers,

Oliver

Francis_Chan
Associate
Associate

Hi everyone,
Glad to be a part of the online SAP Community.
My professional background is in HR Technology (with SuccessFactors, SAP, and a couple of other solution providers) and HR (having been an HR Director for a manufacturing company).
Hope to learn from other community members, and contribute my experience and thoughts when opportunities come along.
Francis 

WihemArsac
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @StephanieMarley, Hi Everyone, I'm located in Mougins (South-Est of France) and I work in the Security area.
Wish you a lovely day.
Wihem

borja82
Explorer

Hi Everyone, I'm located in Gran Canaria (Canary Islands) and I work as consultant.

Regards,

Borja G

Saskia
Advisor
Advisor

Hello Community,

I'm here to learn new technology skills. I'm currently on a learning journey for SAP Signavio. I will try to get a certification.  

Lourenzo
Associate
Associate

Hello guys,

I'm very happy to be a part of the online SAP Community! I've started in a new role as S/4 Hana Could Intern last month.

Hope to learn a lot from all you guys and contribute as much as possible.

Wishing a nice weekend for everyone!

Lourenzo

VinodM
Explorer

Hi community! I'm glad to have opportunity to participate and join this group. Great to get to know and connect to people who perhaps the same professional interests as I do when it comes to SAP world.