Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Training about SAP

concerta
Explorer
0 Kudos

I need training on SAP. I registered to the community to improve myself, but are there any courses you can recommend on Udemy and Youtube? 

3 REPLIES 3

NTeunckens
Active Contributor

SAP is a huge Ecosystem, your request is too general in my view. Rather than using Udemy or YouTube (which I'm sure of holds good resources, but also a lot of mediocre ones), I would suggest you use the SAP-Learning site : learning.sap.com ...

You can access a lot of Resources there, in text form ànd video's / presentations. The advantage of the Learning-Site is that you have Missions and Learning Journeys, specifically structured in a logical, chronologic way. You can gradually learn from a Beginner-stage and move to other Areas of SAP and enhance your Skill-level. Please browse through the site and use the Search-feature ...

I hope this helps

Nic T.

Ivanna1
Newcomer
0 Kudos

I’m interested in this course 

blberger
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Start with this course available on SAP Learning: Boost Your Career with SAP Skills | SAP Learning.

Additionally, it's good to get enabled on the Intelligent Enterprise: Discovering End-to-End Business Processes for the Intelligent Enterprise | SAP Learning.

I also recommend checking out the customer-facing onboarding resources: Onboarding Resource Center