Application Development Blog Posts
Learn and share on deeper, cross technology development topics such as integration and connectivity, automation, cloud extensibility, developing at scale, and security.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Member
0 Kudos

This document describes the customized report in ERP which helps in mass comparison of roles across different systems.

4 Comments
Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Is there a reason why you attached this as an XML instead of posting entirely in the document?

Each role entered in Role A is compared against the corresponding role given in Role B. This tool is intelligent to validate the number of roles given in Role A and Role B and the order in which the roles are given i.e. the sequence of roles given in Role A should be exactly same as the sequence of roles in Role B. If they are different then it gives a message suggesting the user to modify the selection criteria.

If you are trying to do this, why not modify to a table input of some format with Role A and Role B against each other. Wouldn't that make it easier for your users and manage error handling better?

Regards

Colleen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Colleen,

I prepared a word document, and wasn't able to upload it, hence I uploaded it as XML document.

The logic which you are suggesting to provide the input as table format, can also be done but even then the order of roles is mandatory. The sequence in which the roles are compared needs to be considered.

MichaelHealy779
Explorer
0 Kudos

Is this document available somewhere else?

DominikTylczyn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why don't you share the report on GitHub?

Labels in this area