Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CL_SALV_GUI_TABLE_IDA

arindam_samanta
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to use CL_SALV_GUI_TABLE_IDA to display my ALV report. The output layout is below -

As in the layout, there is header area and body part. Can I display the header through this IDA class? Is there any way to do so?

Kindly advise me. I am looking for sample code. We can do this through CL_SALV_TABLE. But I am looking it this IDA class.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Arindam Samanta.

2 REPLIES 2

Juwin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The method CREATE of this class accepts a container area where you need the ALV. Hence, please try the following.

Create a splitter container on the default screen

On the 1st container of the splitter, add an html control to display the header

Pass the 2nd container of the splitter, to the CREATE method of the class above.

Thanks,

Juwin

KriGosSa
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

this is probably not relevant to OP anymore, but for all others researching that topic and stumbling about this question, here is the answer: This can be achieved via on object of class cl_salv_form_layout_grid (e.g. see ALV header ).

Just fill the objects attributes according to your needs and handover that object to method if_salv_gui_table_ida->fullscreen( )->set_top_of_list( ).

BR Chris