Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Click on date field in adobe form output changes format

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I'm facing a strange issue. I have an adobe interactive form output for quality notification, wherein I have enabled few fields for entry by user. There are 3 date fields on the form and all are in read-only mode. I have set the date display pattern by specifying date{DD.MM.YYYY}.

When the form is displayed and I click on the date value, the format changes. Example

When form is displayed, the date value is  displayed as 06.06.2016. When I click on the date value, the format changes to 06.06.16. Then when I click somewhere else on the form or scroll, the value again changes to original format, i.e. 06.06.2016

Any ideas on how this can be avoided?

Thanks,

SK

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any thoughts please?

0 Kudos

Hi Shyam,

Please set date display pattern for Input also.

Thanks,

Sowbhagya

0 Kudos

Hi Sowbhagya,

The date fields are read-only and not input-enabled. It's only when I click on the date value (14.06.2016), the value changes to 14.06.16 and then when I click anywhere else on the pdf, the format of the date value changes back to 14.06.2016.

Any other thoughts?

Thanks.

Shyam

jayasri_t
Explorer
0 Kudos

Did Anyone found solution?