Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FTCLEAR table in POSTING_INTERFACE_CLEARING

former_member625844
Participant

I wrote a program for clearing using POSTING_INTERFACE_CLEARING. It worked normally but failed in clearing one document. The reason is that document No. exist in both last year and this year and when selecting unclear document both are selected which cause "difference too large" error. So I add another line in T_FTCLEAR, let SELFD = GJAHR and SELVON = 2021 but still both are selected. According to doc allowed value of SELFD exist in T021R table, so I tried SELFD = BUDAT or SELFD = WRBTR and both not working. I wonder why? because when test with these data set in SE37 I do see those value in the selection screen. Any help? Thx.

My data is like below:

1 REPLY 1

AZFicoNewb
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I was having this same issue but with BUDAT. I can manually clear in FB05 using the same date parameters, but when I used FTClear it wasn't finding any open items, turns out it was my date format. I was using the date formats MMDDYYYY, but needed to use YYYYMMDD. Try the format on those lines maybe?