Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create a job that's run only in days of week

lusantossap
Explorer

Hi, everyone,

Someone can help me to create a job thats need to run only days of week without weekend (Saturday and Sunday). Day of week that job should be run: monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, and friday.

In SM36 >> Start Condition >> Date/Time >> Restriction, have an option "Do not execute in Sundays or holidays", but not in Saturdays and Sundays.

Thaks,

Lucas Santos

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

esti1
Participant

If you select a Factory Calendar that has Saturdays marked as non-work days, then the "Not on Sundays or public holidays" setting will also exclude Saturdays.

You can view factory calendars in transaction SCAL

2 REPLIES 2

esti1
Participant

If you select a Factory Calendar that has Saturdays marked as non-work days, then the "Not on Sundays or public holidays" setting will also exclude Saturdays.

You can view factory calendars in transaction SCAL

lusantossap
Explorer

Hi, Esti Van Wyk,

Thankful for your answer, I did this setup, I scheduled the jobs to start to execution for next week 10/29/2018. I will waiting for all executions and after post about result here.

In my case, the calendar are configured, Saturday, Sunday and holidays as non-work days in SCAL transaction.

Tks,