Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete condition records data permanently

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing the same issue as reported here

We are trying to delete the condition record using BAPI_PRICES_CONDITIONS with parameter PI_PHYSICAL DELETION but could get the data deletes from DB, just getting marked for deletion

Can anyone suggest, if there is way to delete the data permanently using this BAPI instead of mark for deletion.

Rgds

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you open BAPI in SE37 you'll easily see that the parameter in question only sets the deletion flag:

* In case of deletion, the deletion flag will be set (in KONP)

So the answer is - no. Kindly do some research before posting questions.

6 REPLIES 6

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor

0 Kudos

Thank for reply!

I am trying to do this through BAPI which will be called in another Z program ( schedule nightly) .

Is there a way/parameter do this via BAPI instead of separate program/FM

Regds

Juwin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You shouldn't be deleting any condition records, because old documents (sales order/ billing etc) in your system may still be referring to them. What would you achieve by just deleting the condition records?

Thanks,

Juwin

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you open BAPI in SE37 you'll easily see that the parameter in question only sets the deletion flag:

* In case of deletion, the deletion flag will be set (in KONP)

So the answer is - no. Kindly do some research before posting questions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply. What we did is we set this parameter and it would delete the entries from A803.

However KONP record is still there which is OK for our requirement. Thanks for replying.

0 Kudos

I hope, that this is related to transferring conditions from CRM to R/3.

If this is not the case, aren't you a bit worried, that you are using an unreleased BAPI, for which SAP states in note 1135984:

When you use this function module, inconsistencies may occur; you should therefore not use it!