Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make Currency/Quantity Fields for UNIT and CURR

victor_aldana
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello everyone, I have 2 problems, I was making a tranparent table and at the moment of activate the table, SAP detect a problem whit 2 fields:

ZCO_VEHICULOS-POTENCIA (specify reference table AND reference field)

ZCO_VEHICULOS-PRECIO (specify reference table AND reference field)

I declared "POTENCIA" with data type UNIT and "PRECIO" with domain /SAPXCQM/PRICE

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor

You have to attach a 'UNIT' type field (unit of measure) to any 'QUAN' type field (quantity) and a 'CUKY' type field (currency code) to any 'CURR' type field (amount). In SE11 there is a tab for this (Currency/Quantity fields)

The attached field can be part of your table/structure or from another table/structure. (e.g ZMYSTRUCT-MEINS or MARA-MEINS for quantity or ZMYSTRUCT-WAERS or T001-WAERS for amount) Many standard tables/structures carry this kind of information, so look at BSEG, MSEG or RFPOS for example.

2 REPLIES 2

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor

You have to attach a 'UNIT' type field (unit of measure) to any 'QUAN' type field (quantity) and a 'CUKY' type field (currency code) to any 'CURR' type field (amount). In SE11 there is a tab for this (Currency/Quantity fields)

The attached field can be part of your table/structure or from another table/structure. (e.g ZMYSTRUCT-MEINS or MARA-MEINS for quantity or ZMYSTRUCT-WAERS or T001-WAERS for amount) Many standard tables/structures carry this kind of information, so look at BSEG, MSEG or RFPOS for example.

0 Kudos

Thanks! It solve my problem!