Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User exit - VA01 - Extras - technical objects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I want to find user exit for VA02.

In VA02, in menu Extras -> Technical Objects, there will pop up a window for serials. I want to find the user exit for this window. Is there anyone who can help me? Thank you very much.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member

Hello ,

You could try the SMOD/CMOD-Exits IQSM0003 (Serialno, Userdata) or IQSM0004 (exit after serialno.screen) if they fit to your requirements.

They are not specific to the sales order transaction - you would have to check in the Header area if you are coming from the order transaction.

Regards Wolfgang

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please goto transaction SPRO, Sales and Distribution->System Modifications->User Exits->User Exits in Sales->User Exits in Sales Document Processing.

You will find all user exits for Sales order here.

Regards

Mohammad Shaik.

Former Member

Hello ,

You could try the SMOD/CMOD-Exits IQSM0003 (Serialno, Userdata) or IQSM0004 (exit after serialno.screen) if they fit to your requirements.

They are not specific to the sales order transaction - you would have to check in the Header area if you are coming from the order transaction.

Regards Wolfgang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you. it is very helpful.