Beginner Corner Blog Posts
Share your stories, ideas, and insights here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Venkaiah
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello @David

I'm a SAP SD Consultant from India. I've been working in MNC from 4 years now. I identified as a person for this certification.People in remote or underserved locations that may be not have access to the same economic opportunities as their urban or more privileged counterparts, Minorities who may not have equal opportunity in their geographic location.

I really love working with SAP because it helps businesses improve their processes. It's amazing to see how technology can make such a big difference. I want to keep learning and growing in this field to have a great career.

I'm eager to take a free certification attempt because I believe it will help me learn more and become even better at what I do. I know that the world of technology is always changing, and I want to stay up-to-date with the latest advancements.I am grateful for this opportunity and excited about the possibilities ahead. Thank you for considering my application for the free certification attempt.

Thanks & Regards,

China Venkaiah

1 Comment
David_Chaviano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @Venkaiah ,

Thanks for sharing your interest in the digital skills initiative! How did you find SAP Sales & Distribution? Was your employer running it?