Beginner Corner Blog Posts
Share your stories, ideas, and insights here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
David_Chaviano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Everyone,

SAP Certification is a great way to prove your competence and boost your CV as you enter the SAP ecosystem. This is why we are provisioning some free certifications to new talent as they enter the ecosystem via various programs and initiatives being run by SAP and its partners. 

Oftentimes, these free certification attempts are provided via "campaign codes" that allow you to discount the cost of the certification to 0. Here is the guide to follow in order to apply your campaign code

Depending on your region, browser settings and account information, the redemption may not work as intended. If you encounter any issues with your redemption, try the following:

1. Clear the cache on your browser, then try again.

2. Try a different web browser. 

3. Try logging in and redeeming the code on a mobile device.

4. If none of these avenues of approach of the blog work, scroll down to the bottom of the screen on training.sap.com, and reach out to your localized support center and request that the manually redeem the campaign code for you:

David_Chaviano_0-1693842784986.png

(Note: Please do not reach out to the support team on learning.sap.com - be sure you are on training.sap.com)

Provide the following information in your correspondence:

- State the problem: "I am unable to redeem this campaign code because of..." (Reason XYZ - please be specific in the error you are encountering and provide screenshots if you can)

- State the request: "I am requesting you manually redeem this code on behalf of my account."

- Share the code you are trying to redeem

- Share the name of the program you are taking part in and whatever contact information you have for the program  (For example: Digital Skills Initiative digitalskills@sap.com )

- Share the steps you have taken to try to solve the issue (Cleared cache, different browser, etc)

From this point, the local support team should be able to find a solution to getting you your free certification attempt. The only reason to revert back to the digital skills support line is if the local support team determines the code is no longer valid or is defective. If this is the case, that support colleague should reach out to the digital skills email address and request a new code on your behalf.

We appreciate your patience and wish you the best of luck with your SAP Certification exam.

Regards,

David

81 Comments
phuongthuy16
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi @David_Chaviano 

I am unable to redeem this campaign code because of this problem

Please help me

My gmail: phuongthuy1622004@gmail.com

33768365-7CFE-448D-9181-A7FFA69A71BD.png

chanchann
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi @David_Chaviano 

I am facing this error while summitting for certification.

Could you check it for me.

IMG_8193.jpeg

cuongpham
Explorer

@phuongthuy16 @chanchann 

Check my previous comment above in page 1 for the error can't redeem the campaign code. Hope this will help you. 

zuludp
Discoverer
0 Kudos

SAP REDEEM ERROR.png

 Please assist with the error I am having, "Campaign code can be redeemed only once. [71-V4HSX8YN]", I haven't redeemed anything yet and I get this message I quoted.

mabeluagbale
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you for this.

mabeluagbale
Explorer

Hi David,

I cleared my cache and it worked for me.

Thank you

zuludp
Discoverer

Hi David,

I cleared my cache, it worked immediately.

Thank you.

mandarkr
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi @David_Chaviano

I have completed my learning but i haven't received any redemption code.

I have applied for redemption code through digital skill initiative program link: https://www.sap.com/cmp/dg/digital-skills/index.html and still waiting for redemption code.

Could you please help me on that.

Thanks!

Regards,

Mandark Rajpathak.

mandark.rajpathak@gmail.com

Screenshot_20230902-125208.png

Sundar_SE
Discoverer

Hi @David_Chaviano ,

I have received the campaign code and booked SAP certification exam attempt on 23rd Septmber.

But the booking status is still in progress. Could you please check and suggest?

LaxmiM
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Booking status is still in progress for me too.

fahidch556
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you so much.

YK9
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi David,it’s such a great opportunity for motivated people.

Well done

Thanks

cvbds
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Am I also having this same error when redeeming campaign code?

taha1_0-1689178582480.png

my_07
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi David, I have problem when i apply the campaign code

The system says it cannot be added like the picture attached.

Can you help me? I've tried to clear cache and other browsers. 

my_07_0-1700594087418.png

fascinator
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Hello @David_Chaviano 

I have completed my learning but i haven't received any redemption code (Completed when 06/07/2023 follow as below image).

Screenshot 2023-11-29 125213.png  

I have applied for redemption code through digital skill initiative program link: https://www.sap.com/cmp/dg/digital-skills/index.html and still waiting for redemption code.

Could you please help me on that.  

Thanks!

Regards,

Pumipat Looknamphet

waseem16
Newcomer
0 Kudos

@David_Chavianofacing this error while claim my free attempt.i have followed the instruction but showing error campaign code could not be added.please guide

waseem16_1-1701425322559.png

Usama_Junejo
Newcomer
0 Kudos

@David_ChavianoSir Can you guide me as i am receiving the following issue, i have tried clearing the cache and using a different browser but the issue persists.

Screenshot from 2023-12-01 17-35-40.png

Thatpicha
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Hello @David_Chaviano 

I've already completed my journey path and already registered for free voucher. Could you please help me for get the voucher code? 

my registered email: thatpicha.wongsa@gmail.com

Thatpicha_0-1701529668448.png

dsdlw
Discoverer
0 Kudos
My learning status: Completed
Kindly provide the voucher for exam?

IMG_1713.jpeg
NaiNine
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi @David_Chaviano 

 My learnning status: Completed

But no one provide a voucher to me ( I also sent update status with below image to digitalskill as well). I registered digital skill in july and completed in july as well. I used boonyaphat.k@gmail.com for register and learn. Can you help me for take a voucher?

image001 (8).png

minhtuan223
Discoverer

@Profe_AndresABI

Hi, i got the same error as yours, can you show me how to fix it?

thank you.

ERROR.png

Profe_AndresABI
Explorer
0 Kudos

@minhtuan223 All by emails was fix it 

NaiNine
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi @David_Chaviano 

Any update for my post (2 weeks ago)? 

My learnning status: Completed

But no one provide a voucher to me ( I also sent update status with below image to digitalskill as well). I registered digital skill in july and completed in july as well. I used boonyaphat.k@gmail.com for register and learn. Can you help me for take a voucher?

NaiNine_0-1702871490111.png

dsdlw
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi @David_Chaviano 

Any update for my posted (2 weeks ago)? 

IMG_1874.jpeg

Nilesh_Jagtap
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi @David_Chaviano,

i am facing issue with campaign code, when claiming it . Can you help me for this?

Nilesh_Jagtap_0-1707756937288.png

Omarnabhan85
Explorer
0 Kudos

@David_Chaviano 

Mr. David_Chaviano
Please help me. I am afraid that I will lose this opportunity after getting the free code. There is a problem with the code. I still don't know 
why.

Important note
I received the mail with the campaign code on February 23, 2024. Since then, I have been sending many emails and communicating with support, but I have not had any luck so far in resolving the problem.

Omarnabhan85_0-1709280297512.png

help me plz iam afraid lose this free campain codee 

Omarnabhan85
Explorer
0 Kudos

Omarnabhan85_0-1709719404428.png

i have this error  @David_Chaviano 
 i am afraid lose campaign code and i cant log exam 

Burcin
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi David 

I have this error.  I have been waiting a response to my e- mail from digitalskillscenter@sap.com since February 22. Could you please help with this issue?  I need your help.

Thanks

Burcin_0-1711022566837.png

Burcin
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi @David_Chaviano 

I have this error.  I have been waiting a response to my e- mail from digitalskillscenter@sap.com since February 22. Could you please help with this issue?  I need your help.

Thanks

Burcin_0-1711233407015.png

SwathiPramod
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi @David_Chaviano ,

I'm getting the error attached below, while entering the Campaign code. Kindly assist. Keenly waiting for your reply. 

Thanks,

Swathi

17121539989334267840434363868482.jpg

DamianKa
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello @David_Chaviano  I've successfully applied Code, message was green (as visible on the screen), but then it looks like no discount was applied at the end. 
Is it correct?

DamianKa_1-1714666029437.png

DamianKa_0-1714665896349.png