Beginner Corner Discussions
Reach out to instructors, professors, SAP experts or your peers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application for Digital Skills Initative

Daisy_1511
Discoverer

Dear SAP team,

By lucky chance, I ran into a post about Digital Skills Initative by SAP. And I am starting a discussion to show my interest in the program. I just graduated from university majoring in Logistics and have had tech background, so I highly desire to have a career that combine these 2 kinds of knowledge. And SAP ERP is my choice. I find Digital Skills Initative is perfectly suitable for me as a start point.

This program offers me an ideal chance to broaden my knowledge about technology implementations, raising my employability as a woman in labour market. In addition, I'm a first-generation college student, leading to strong support from my family to my education and career, so that I have strong aspirations to seize any opportunity to develop myselft and be better.

I would gratefully appreciate it if SAP team send my a registration link to the Digital Skills Initative. I am looking forwart to joining the program.

Thanks in advance!

2 REPLIES 2

David_Chaviano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @Daisy_1511 ,

Thanks for writing! Invite sent!

How did you end up finding SAP?

0 Kudos

Hello Mr David,

I am really grateful for the invite. Thank you and your team so much.

I luckily ran across a post about SAP training on social media. And then I got some information about it. I found it really interesting and worthy of my effort to find out more.