Beginner Corner Discussions
Reach out to instructors, professors, SAP experts or your peers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application for SAP's Digital Skills Initiative - Motunrayo

Mobembe
Discoverer

Dear SAP DSI Team,

I am writing to express my strong interest in the Digital Skills Initiative by SAP. As a black woman aiming to transition from Talent Management to HCM consulting, specifically through SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Core, I find this program directly aligns with my aspirations and background.

My career in HR has imbued me with a passion for leveraging technology to enhance workplace inclusivity and efficiency. This transition represents not just a personal growth opportunity but a chance to contribute to diversifying the tech industry—a sector where women and particularly women of color are underrepresented.

Beyond fulfilling the program's target demographics, I bring a wealth of experience in HR that can enrich my approach to technology implementations. This program offers a unique opportunity for me to deepen my technical expertise, enabling me to drive meaningful change within organizations through the strategic use of SAP SuccessFactors.

I am excited about the possibility of joining SAP's Digital Skills Initiative, seeing it as a stepping stone to not only advancing my career but also to serving as a role model and advocate for diversity in tech. I look forward to acquiring knowledge and potentially contributing my perspective to this program.

Thank you for considering my application.

Best regards,

Motunrayo O.

@admin 

2 REPLIES 2

Mobembe
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I'm an HR professional with 7+ years of experience in strategic HR roles across diverse industries, where I led talent integration, recruitment, performance management and HR analytics projects. My expertise spans talent management, compensation and benefits , and HR data migration, supported by an MBA in HR Management. I'm passionate about transitioning into a SAP HCM Consulting career.

David_Chaviano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @Mobembe ,

Welcome and thanks for your interest and sharing your story. An invite is on its way to you.

Let's keep in touch! I'd love to get your story and profile featured across the SAP Community!