Beginner Corner Discussions
Reach out to instructors, professors, SAP experts or your peers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Career Prospect for NonSAP Integration Developer In SAP

Hira
Explorer
0 Kudos

Good Day SAP Community,

Hope you are doing well. 

I am in the middle of my career, I started as .Net Developer and currently working as Integration Developer for NonSAP Platform. Last year, I started learning SAP BTP - Integration Suite. I completed the course "Developing with SAP Integration Suite" on SAP learning Hub.

My question is, to work with SAP Integration Suite, what I should learn more for have a good grip on the platform. Should I learn ABAB as well ? 

2 REPLIES 2

ag3silaus
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello @Hira ,

- While ABAP knowledge is not mandatory for working with SAP Integration Suite, having a basic understanding of ABAP can be beneficial, especially if you need to integrate with SAP systems that use ABAP-based interfaces.

- Learn how to design, develop, secure, and manage APIs using SAP API Management within the Integration Suite. I would like to highly recommend this blog post for api management => sap-build-apps-with-sap-integration-suite-consuming.

- Explore advanced integration patterns such as publish-subscribe, request-reply, message transformation, and content-based routing. 

Understand the principles of event-driven architecture and how it applies to integration scenarios. Learn about event mesh, event-driven messaging, and event processing using SAP Event Mesh within the Integration Suite.

- And you can also discover SAP Best practices and SAP´s Standart IFlows from Cloud Integration Discover section.

- You can also follow SAP Integration Guru´s like @MortenWittrock , @ajmaradiaga , @svenhuberti , @MichalKrawczyk  and Integration topics from Blog.

Best Regards,

Burak 

0 Kudos

Good Day @ag3silaus,

Thank you so much for your response. 

I will follow your suggestion for my learning of platform. 

Best Regards,

Hira