Beginner Corner Discussions
Reach out to instructors, professors, SAP experts or your peers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digital Skills Initiative Applicant

Ali_elekawy
Discoverer

Dear SAP DSI Team,

I am writing to express my keen interest in the SAP Digital Skills Initiative (DSI). As a young and ambitious Egyptian professional i fall under this category

• People in remote or underserved locations that may be not have access to the same economic opportunities as their urban or more privileged counterparts. 

I see this program as a perfect springboard to transition from HR analysis to HCM consulting and reporting, specifically with SAP SuccessFactors People Analytics & Reporting.

My passion lies in utilizing technology to foster a more inclusive and efficient work environment within the HR domain. This program presents a pivotal opportunity for me to embark on a fulfilling career shift.

My extensive experience in HR, combined with the technical expertise gained through the DSI, will equip me to effectively implement technological solutions. This program will not only solidify my technical knowledge but also empower me to drive impactful changes within organizations by leveraging the strategic potential of SAP SuccessFactors and well-informed decision-making processes.

Beyond personal growth, I am particularly enthusiastic about the DSI's potential to position me as a role model and advocate for diversity within the tech industry. I am eager to contribute my unique perspective while actively acquiring new knowledge.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I am confident that my skills and aspirations align perfectly with the DSI program, and I look forward to the opportunity to discuss my qualifications further.

Best regards,
Ali Ahmed 
SAP SuccessFactors People Analytics @David_Chaviano SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central 

3 REPLIES 3

David_Chaviano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @Ali_elekawy ,

Thanks for writing - an invite is on its way.

What was it about SAP that drew you to it?

0 Kudos

What i found and loved in SAP are: 

Direct Business Impact: The smooth operation of SAP systems directly impacts a company's efficiency. That's why I'm interested to learn more about SAP because it has a tangible impact on the business.

Continuous Learning: The SAP landscape is constantly evolving. And I'd love to be in a field that requires continuous learning and staying up-to-date with the latest advancements.

0 Kudos

Now should i start learning and once i finish i should send a screenshot of my course completion to this email to receive the test attempt?