Beginner Corner Discussions
Reach out to instructors, professors, SAP experts or your peers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digital Skills Initiative

sunilpadhy
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello, I have recently come across @David_Chaviano 's blog post regarding Digital Skills Initiative and I am writing to express my interest in a free certificate attempt.

I am a young man with 0.8 year of experience as an SAP BTP Full stack developer and I want to upskill myself with the SAP technologies.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

David_Chaviano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @sunilpadhy ,

It looks like your post is a copy/paste of @ujaleswar 's post!

https://community.sap.com/t5/beginner-corner-discussions/digital-skills-initiative/m-p/13654336 

Can you share some unique details about your career path and educational background?

Hi @David_Chaviano 

I hope you're well.

My colleague @ujaleswar , and I are new team members, eager to delve into SAP CAPM/Fiori. Despite being newcomers, we are enthusiastic about expanding our knowledge in SAP technologies. We view this opportunity as a pivotal moment in our professional journey, presenting a chance to grow within our roles and contribute meaningfully to the SAP community.

I believe that obtaining certification in SAP CAPM/Fiori will equip me with essential skills and insights needed to excel in my current projects and make valuable contributions to my team and beyond. my commitment to learning and dedication to roles drive me to pursue this certification diligently.

I am genuinely excited about the potential impact this certification can have on my career and  eager to embark on this learning journey. Your support and guidance in this endeavor would be greatly appreciated.

Looking forward to your response.

Warm regards,

Sunil Kumar Padhy