Beginner Corner Discussions
Reach out to instructors, professors, SAP experts or your peers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello

I'm a SAP ABAP Developer from Viet Nam. I've been working in SAP ABAP development for 5 years and recently has stopped my learning to develop SAP skills to focus on taking care of my two new born babies for about 3 years. Now I've come back to work and willing to learning new technology, new skills, keep learning and growing in this field to have a great career.

I identified as a person for this certification because I am a women, first generation college graduate in my family, And I can help my kids have better condition for living from my job.

I'm eager to take a free certification attempt because I believe it will help me learn more and become even better at what I do. I know that the world of technology is always changing, and I want to stay up-to-date with the latest advancements.I am grateful for this opportunity and excited about the possibilities ahead. Thank you for considering my application for the free certification attempt.

Thanks & Regards,

DieuNguyen

2 REPLIES 2

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
0 Kudos

Great story and thanks for sharing. Awesome to have you being the first one who graduated! We need Women in Technology so happy to read you are willing to help your children as well. Maybe you want to join the SAP Women in Tech Group to connect with other women? It's really a great opportunity and there are also some free webinar offerings from interesting women sharing their stories. 

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

David_Chaviano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @former_member157134 ,

Thanks for sharing your story! I've sent you an invite link to the digital skills initiative. 

Let's get you certified! Here are some of the free journeys available. With your skillset, maybe BTP will be of interest to you?

Regards,

David