Beginner Corner Discussions
Reach out to instructors, professors, SAP experts or your peers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interest In SAP Data Analytics and Consultant

Vitalis
Discoverer

My name is Vitalis, a Black middle-aged man from Nigeria. I possess an Information Technology and Business Information Systems degree from Middlesex University Mauritius (2014) and a passion for data analytics and software implementation. Currently, I am unemployed and actively seeking a remote position that allows me to balance my responsibilities as a full-time dad.

I believe acquiring an SAP Analytics certification through this Digital Skills Initiative program would be a transformational opportunity to improve my skill set and significantly increase my employability, especially in the remote job market.

While I'm particularly interested in the "Explore Integrated Business Processes in SAP S/4HANA" learning journey, I would greatly appreciate your guidance on which specific programs within the SAP digital skills initiative would be most recommended for aspiring data analysts and implementation consultant like myself.

My motivation to participate in this program stems from a deep desire to:

Bridge the skills gap: Equip myself with industry-relevant expertise to compete effectively in the job market.
Expand career opportunities: Open doors to remote data analyst or software consultant positions allowing me to fulfill my professional goals while prioritizing my family responsibilities.
Contribute meaningfully: Leverage my acquired knowledge and skills to make a positive impact on organizations.
I am confident that my dedication, eagerness to learn, and strong analytical background would allow me to make the most of this program.

Thanks.

@David_Chaviano SAP S/4HANA SAP Analytics Cloud, data modeling

1 REPLY 1

David_Chaviano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert