Beginner Corner Discussions
Reach out to instructors, professors, SAP experts or your peers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Learning Guide

former_member147704
Discoverer

Hi, my name is ifeanyi and i am very excited to be here. Please can someone help me on how to start learning as a beginner, especially something in line with accounting.

4 REPLIES 4

David_Chaviano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @former_member147704 ,
Welcome! 

If you want to get an overview of what SAP does, try the Discovering End-to-End Business Processes for the Intelligent Enterprise learning journey.
If you want to dive right into specific financial accounting learning paths, you can start for free with Outlining the Finance Overview in SAP S/4HANA.

From there, the certification paths generally require a paid subscription. You can browse them here. Specifically SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition - Finance may be one to consider.

Hi @David_Chaviano.

As a beginner, I found your response to this question very useful. I started the free course Outlining the Finance Overview in SAP S/4HANA. I would like to follow and practice each step. Please, how can I download and install Fiori Post General Journal Entries App on my laptop? Thank you!

SAP Fiori for SAP S/4HANA SAP Fiori SAP Fiori tools SAP Fiori for SAP Student Lifecycle Management, admissions portal 

David_Chaviano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @F_M ,

Live systems are generally a paid offering. Here is the only free system that we have at the moment.

Regards,
David

0 Kudos

@David_Chaviano Thank you for sharing the available free system.