Beginner Corner Discussions
Reach out to instructors, professors, SAP experts or your peers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP First time exploration

Mahfoud
Explorer

Hi everyone,

I'm Mahfoud from Morocco , my searchings bring me to the #SAP Community , I'm a professional with 17 years of experience and I decided to change my career using my background and  experience in Banking and Finance field to the SAP path , I start the End to End learning journey and I'd like to be SAP certified before the end of the first semester of this year via Digital skills Program  🙂

Wish me the good luck in this adventure and I wish to every beginner in this corner a good luck in his SAP career 

My regards

2 REPLIES 2

David_Chaviano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi @Mahfoud ,

Thanks for posting. I will send an invite ASAP.

A finance background combined with SAP skills is valuable! Please join us in a discussion on the future of SAP Finance in April here

What made you decide to pursue a switch toward SAP?

Regards,

David

0 Kudos

Thank you David for your invitation! it is a pleasure to add the April session to my calendar.

The question of how I decided to join the SAP adventure has often lingered in my mind, sparked by glimpses of the blue SAP logo in various software used at my current and previous employers. While curiosity is always piqued, I admit I'd frequently forget to delve deeper into its meaning.

Everything changed on December 29th. As I was utilizing a reporting extraction software (BO, built with SAP) in my daily activities, I sought clarification from ChatGPT, gaining a foundational understanding of SAP's significance. This newfound knowledge leads to an online search, to find myself directly in your esteemed learning platform. It was there that I discovered comprehensive answers to every question I had about SAP, accompanied by a tinge of regret for not embarking on this journey years earlier! 😞
Why do I want to switch to SAP? 

I'm interested in switching to SAP for two main reasons:

1/ Everywhere I look, there's SAP! It's used in tons of companies, so learning it would open up tons of job options.

2/ SAP skills are HOT right now! Everyone's looking for SAP consultants, and I think my background and experience, plus a SAP certificate, would make me a strong candidate. Also, being my own boss and starting a freelancing business is a dream for me :).