Beginner Corner Discussions
Reach out to instructors, professors, SAP experts or your peers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeking Guidance on SAP Commercial/Finance Reporting, WBS Creations, and Coresystem

Joepapa
Discoverer

Hello Everyone,

My name is Joshua Stephen and I'm new to this community. I am writing to request your assistance as I embark on my journey to learn SAP, with a focus on Commercial/Finance Reporting, WBS Creations, and Field Service Management in the Coresystem.

As a beginner, I am finding it challenging due to the lack of socialization and awareness in my current environment and community. I am eager to improve my skills and knowledge in these areas and would greatly appreciate any help, guidance, or resources you might be able to provide.

Looking forward to learning from all of you.

1 REPLY 1

David_Chaviano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @Joepapa ,

Welcome aboard! Thanks for writing!
Please make liberal use of the SAP Learning search for related learning content: https://learning.sap.com/search?query=Finance+Reporting&page=1

For subject matter expertise, I would generally recommend the SAP Learning group. Please also feel free to search within the SAP community for groups specific to your area of interest. 

Sorry that I cannot offer subject matter expertise specific to your area of interest!