Beginner Corner Discussions
Reach out to instructors, professors, SAP experts or your peers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Brought Me To SAP…

87robocop
Discoverer
SAP might as well be Latin prior to me learning about it. With a background in customer service, retail, warehouse management, home inspections and management. I recently joined the Vower cohort headed by Rejoice Jones who is both inspirational and a motivator who’s built a team within the cohort of individuals from a variety of backgrounds. Entrepreneurs, 9-5 individuals, people looking to switch career paths etc.As a newbie to this space I don’t feel intimidated or discouraged to try and not get the information the first time. The multitude of resources, books, peer study groups and speakers from SAP who share their knowledge and experience with us keeps me engaged. 

SAP might be the game-changer you've been searching for? It's highly likely that SAP is already seamlessly woven into your daily workflow, quietly enhancing your operations behind the scenes. Picture it: the technology you interact with daily, adorned with your company's logo, is powered by SAP. I recently realized that my job uses SAP CONCUR and CRYSTAL REPORTS  I felt a swell of confidence and pride in being part of the Vower cohort knowing I’ll soon be on the end of helping companies implement the same systems. 
The world of technology is vast and rich, offering something for everyone, regardless of background or expertise. SAP's capabilities are as diverse as the global community it serves, providing solutions that cater to a myriad of needs. It's time to take that crucial first step, embracing the potential for growth and transformation that SAP brings.
I understand that diving into something new can be intimidating, even uncomfortable at first. But consider this: by allowing yourself to be vulnerable, by stepping out of your comfort zone, you open the door to a life where your aspirations become reality. SAP isn't just a tool; it's a pathway to the life you envision.

So, why wait? Seize the opportunity to unlock the full potential of SAP, shaping not only your professional success but also the life you desire. Embrace the journey of learning and growth, and let SAP be your guide to a future filled with possibilities. Your adventure begins with that first step into the world of SAP. What are you waiting for? Come over to tech, it’s nice over here. 💪🏾
2 REPLIES 2

David_Chaviano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi @87robocop ,

Thanks for posting and happy new year! Send my regards to the folks at Vower!

You've got quite the diverse professional background... Regarding your experience as a home inspector - would you say this sharpened your attention to detail across all things work related?  

Hey @David_Chaviano ,

Happy new year to you as well. Yes, being a home inspector has been an incredibly enriching journey, and I have found that it has sharpened my observational skills to the point where I can easily identify patterns and gaps in various scenarios. This heightened attention to detail not only serves me well in the realm of home inspections but has has become a valuable asset in approaching any work-related task. 

What sets being a home inspector a part is the constant need to analyze every nook and cranny of a property. This meticulous approach has translated seamlessly into my broader professional life, allowing me to navigate complexities with a keen eye for detail. Whether it’s problem-solving or strategizing, I find that my skills have become finely tuned to identify nuances that may otherwise go unnoticed.

I am truly passionate about bringing this level of precision and solutions oriented mindset to any endeavor.