Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Triversity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am SAP Technical consultant working on ABAP, XI having 6 years of experience. Now I got an opportunity to work on SAP Triversity, if I opt for this I will get trained and placed in the project.

Now I dont know anything about Triversity, does it suit my skill set, how will be the prospectus for this module......will it come under functional or techincal? I would like to become TechnoFunctional consultant.

Please advice and let me know the complete picture about this.

Thanks and Regards,

Ravindra.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Learning Triversity will only give you one aspect of Retail Industry. You may learn the technical functionlalities of Triversity like integration, installation, configurator etc.

Learning Triveristy would not suit you as you mentioned about your experience in ABAP and XI. Triversity would be functional as well as technical. You may choose which aspect you want to get trained on. For being functional you may require business knowledge too.

Hope this helps.

Adarsh Jain

0 Kudos

Hello all,

I try to look for as much information on Triversity but find not much out there except marketing materials. Would like more information/links on Triversity - I want to read on anything. Thanks

0 Kudos

Contact me on adarsh77@gmail.com for Triveristy.

Adarsh Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Ravi,

I would request you to share your experience on triversity with me....did u get any chance to explore it?? wat all areas are there in it?? pls advise me as i'm new to this and with sismilar combination of profile as yours ie. ABAP....so pls suggest ahs it been useful and frm where to sart triversity.

Pls advise...

Regards,

Ankita.