At Navisite, celebrating our employees and investing in their well-being and development is not just a priority or an initiative - it's woven directly into our company fabric. Our mantra and unofficial corporate hashtag #SoMuchGood is all about recognizing our team's commitment and achievements, both inside and outside the office. It's that theme that has driven a host of programs at Navisite - it's who we are. What we do is simple: We work hard, we have fun, we give back to the community and we never take our eye off the goal - creating a modern cloud MSP with a global, talented team of employees. Join us and be part of our team!!
As a professional services organization, Navisite focuses on helping clients in their business transformation journey enabled by SAP.
This is a consulting role within our Delivery Organization that is primarily client-facing and billable.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Participates in sales cycle activities including scoping, building, and delivering software demonstrations.
• In-depth SAP Solutions and process knowledge including industry best practices
• Leads fit/gap and other types of working sessions to understand needs driven by business process requirements.
• Translate requirements into solutions, using SAP Best Practices or Navisite Solutions as a baseline.
• Leader of their respective workstream on assigned projects.
• Work in conjunction with Navisite project manager to establish the overall plan for their respective workstream.
• Work in conjunction with data migration personnel to lead the customer thru the data mapping process.
• Creates functional specifications for development objects.
• Conducts unit testing on overall solution including technical objects.
• Supports integration testing and user acceptance testing with customer.
• Explores new SAP applications as a subject matter expert and may be first adopter for emerging SAP technologies.
• Supports Navisite Application Managed Services (AMS) by working and resolving tickets as assigned.
• Sustains adequate product knowledge through formal training, webinars, SAP publications, collaboration among colleagues
• Enforce the core competencies and professional standards of Navisite in all client engagements.
• Supports internal projects as assigned.
• Collaborates with colleagues to grow product knowledge.
• Assists in the continual improvement of Navisite methods and tools.
• Adheres to Navisite professional standards.
Minimum five (5) full lifecycle SAP implementations.
ERP Minimum years of experience 10-15 years
Must be able to travel 60-70% of the time
Global system implementation experience.
Experience implementing MM in an S/4 environment.
Experience implementing SAP Best Practices.
Experience in leading MM Fit Gap workshops.
Proficient in all areas of SAP Materials Management
Proficient in all areas of Procurement
MRP (must have).
WM /eWM experience
Proficient in analyzing customer requirements.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Achieves and exceeds goals through self-motivation,
Attention to detail and aversion to complacency.
Proficient in effectively managing and motivating individuals and teams.
Ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
Ability to analyze and drive resolution of cross-functional issues.
Ability to function independently with minimal direction