Coffee Corner Discussions
Get to know other SAP Community members during your coffee break. Join discussions on a variety of topics in a casual environment.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If you have the time and are in the area!

craigcmehil
Community Manager
Community Manager

https://groups.community.sap.com/t5/sap-community/sap-community-get-together/ev-p/305834

I'll be in Heidelberg on the 12th of December and thought it would be a great chance to come together and say hi! We've been online for so long now it'd be great to meet up, have a chat and a stroll through the city. If you happen to be in the area please come by and join!

P.S. I did not pick the meeting point because it's close to a gaming shop lol

11 REPLIES 11

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Great idea! Maybe other locations with active community groups could do an equivalent meet-up at their location!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

There are also some "Christmas market Stammtisch" planned in Frankfurt and Stuttgart this week 😊

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

MortenWittrock
Active Contributor

Great idea, Craig - I'll be there.

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Great idea! I am in 🙂

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

This is our local Christmas market in Eyre Square, Galway. Not quite Heidelberg! But still nice to have something in place. Mind you, today it is lashing rain and no day for the market - so, hope we get some nice frosty crisp dry days back again this month!

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

It's beautiful and quite a crowd there.

I also hope the weather will be more "like Christmas" the next weeks 😊 I cross my fingers to all of us for ❄️

craigcmehil
Community Manager
Community Manager

We'll meet outside the Galeria Kaufhof around 19:00

craigcmehil
Community Manager
Community Manager

Screenshot 2023-12-12 at 22.39.00.png

Fun evening and we managed to survive the rain until 9pm when it came pouring down on us lol

Looks like you all had a great time! It's just too bad the blurred guy behind you apparently watched the cursed "Ringu" videotape. That can really ruin a person's holidays.

Make sure to subscribe to What's New!

Was a great evening and so nice to see you all before Christmas 🤗

Cool pic folks - "a grand soft evening" then if it didn't rain til 9pm 🤣 - hope you all had a fun catch up!