Coffee Corner Discussions
Get to know other SAP Community members during your coffee break. Join discussions on a variety of topics in a casual environment.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reCAP, UI5con, ABAPconf 2024 - Community Run

robinjayasinghe
Advisor
Advisor

Beginning of June we'll have the conference triple in Rot. reCAP on 4th, UI5con on 5th and ABAPconf on 6th. As conferences usually involve a lot of sitting and standing inside it is be a good idea to move a bit outside with sun and fresh air before a long day inside. Last year we kicked off reCAP with a small unofficial run right before the conference. As this was fun and would be even more fun we want to repeat this. Many people will join all 3 days and thus we thought we'll offer a single run in the middle of the program right before UI5con.

2023-07-07_07-28-30_558.jpeg

• When: June 5th 2024 at 7:30 AM
  • Where: Meeting point is at the entry doors of the Audimax (as seen above).
  • Who: anybody who wants to join. Add yourself to this list if you plan to attend!
  • What: 5 km run with moderate pace. I would assume something between 6:00 min/km and 7:00 min/km but if we are enough people we can do a fast and a normal group. 🙂

As this is a community event you run at your own risk. ☝🏽

5 REPLIES 5

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Very cool! And just in time for Global Running Day?! @pjcools 

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

I did not know about global running day. What a funny coincidence! 😄

Ha, that is a coincidence 😀 I will share some links with you from last year! 
Maybe some other locations will run in spirit with you guys in their city on the same day!!
Please share some photos with us from your run.

https://community.sap.com/t5/coffee-corner-discussions/global-running-day-with-sap-community/m-p/260...

https://community.sap.com/t5/melbourne-blog-posts/global-running-day-with-sap-community-in-melbourne... 

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

TheSebastian
Advisor
Advisor

@robinjayasinghe already confirmed that he will run with the same "running shoes" again... 😜

Either that or barefoot 🤷🏾‍♂️😎