Coffee Corner Discussions
Get to know other SAP Community members during your coffee break. Join discussions on a variety of topics in a casual environment.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Inside Track Rome 2.0 BTP Day - Official Trailer

patty_1982
Contributor

Hi guys,

Finally, the SAP Inside Track event is approaching. After so much time, we'll be able to meet in person and have fun together. This year will be entirely dedicated to SAP BTP, with interesting and juicy sessions featuring our experts.

I would like to express my gratitude in advance to our sponsors who have made the organization of this event possible: SAP CommunitySyscons Futura, Neptune Software and Urban Place.

A few days ago, in honor of #Petoberfest, I left you with a playful video, but as I mentioned earlier, it was just a small taste. A special thanks to @Former Member and Ilaria Valesini.  Now, enjoy our pet friends in this fantastic trailer 

You can find the complete agenda on the official page

See you there 😊

9 REPLIES 9

alespad
Contributor

amazing video for an amazing event! see you next friday

Katherine_K
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Very cool 😀

----- Check out the SAP Community events today! Don't miss out on new insights. -----

vobu
Active Contributor

wow, Trailers now....! You're raising the bar here 🙂

The credit goes to our dog friends 🙂 they are really special actors 

martinfrick
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Wow, that's absolutely stunning! Can't wait to meet up with you all in a few hours! Sending my best wishes from Munich Airport! ✈️

It is a pleasure to meet you in person 🙂

sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

What a fantastic video @patty_1982 ! And such a great line up for the SAP Inside Track in Rome! 👏

I hope you have an amazing day. Enjoy everyone, wish I could be there but I have a private appointment this weekend 😐

----- Stay up-to-date with SAP Community and subscribe to What's New today! -----

thanks dear @sveabecker 😊

tbroek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

So cool, wish i could join you! Have fun!