Coffee Corner Discussions
Get to know other SAP Community members during your coffee break. Join discussions on a variety of topics in a casual environment.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Second episode of the Unofficial SAP Community Podcast - Now known as Coffee Corner Radio is out!

UxKjaer
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Hi all,

[UPDATE ] Please help me reach ulrich.brenner2 as I would love to give him his price in the competition. Ulrich if you see this, please follow me on the community or on twitter with uxkjaer so I can pm you.

I hope you will enjoy this second episode of the podcast. In this episode I am joined by Moya Watson for a quick chat on the community and her blog around diversity.
Also we give you the latest news from the community as well as drawing the winner of the competition.

Apologies for the poor audio quality. Still early days.

Download it here

Or the iTunes link

Link to Moya's blog

Link to the SAP Mentors treasure hunt

3 REPLIES 3

moyalynne
Active Contributor
Thank you for the honor Jakob!  As I think I probably said repreatedly, I love what you are doing with this and greatly value the spotlight you put on the community! This is a fabulous above-and-beyond volunteer effort.

I should also repeat that the views I express in the podcast are my own and as such totally unfiltered!  🙂

UxKjaer
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
Happy to help this great community  And hopefully my efforts can make people even more excited about this great ecosystem we call home.

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
Great Webcast.  Moya as always you rock. Diversity is the key, we all are human being the beautiful creation of God so lets respect and appreciate each other.

Thanks

Nabheet